FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Servers unavailable

Prasad007
Apparently VPS 1 and Server 2 seem unavailable for account creation... there's only Server 3. I came here for cPanel hosting. Sad Since I like this site, I guess I'll wait. Smile Question is, how long will that wait be.... ? Shocked
Bondings
It might take quite a while before server 1 (cPanel) is open again for accounts.

The question is though, do you really need cPanel? DirectAdmin normally has all the necessary features cPanel has and maybe even a few more. And it loads a lot faster than cPanel. Also the domain configuration (if you have several domains) is a lot better.

http://www.site-helper.com/ (DirectAdmin features/guide)
Prasad007
Thanks! Smile I'll check it out....
loyal
Prasad007 wrote:
Apparently VPS 1 and Server 2 seem unavailable for account creation... there's only Server 3. I came here for cPanel hosting. Sad Since I like this site, I guess I'll wait. Smile Question is, how long will that wait be.... ? Shocked

Peace. Hey,

I recommend Directadmin. Cpanel might be really popular, but it isn't the best control panel out there. I find it cluttered and rather disorganised. Fantasico installations have been known to be out of date or don't work properly.
Direct admin is neat and organised.
At the end of the day, it's not the control panel that matters, but how you use it. Both directadmin and cpanel will let you run a website or a forum excellently.

I came here ages ago wanting cpanel. I decided to try out directadmin and now i love it. Give it a go!

Just my thought.