FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If there were just one series

Fire Boar
One single anime or manga series, and you could choose none other than one, and you were faced with the choice: Either choose a SINGLE anime or a SINGLE manga to survive the wrath of some... anime/manga destroyer or something... or die a horrible screaming death along with the rest of the world (Japan first).

... which would it be? Which would the lucky series be to survive? Bearing in mind that you get feasted on by hoards of untold horrors if you even mention more than a single series... even saying "well maybe Bleach or possibly Naruto" will get you instantly mauled. Just the one.

(You know, I bet some idiot's going to go listing about 10 favourite animes...)
bogger
gah, you're a bastard Razz
I'd consider GiTS, as that's possibly the most epic anime around, but then, EVERYONE would pick that,

Oh well, I'm here 1st, you can all f**k off and find your own ones!
evilgeniuself
Hmmm....
If I would only allow one manga to survive, it would be +Anima, and I would 'convince' the guy to finish it....
ChocolateEClaire
^ +Anima was cute and had potential, but in the end, I hated it.
Axis Powers Hetalia. The fanbase can never run out of ideas or crack. >:3 Muahahaha!
Plus, the guys are so hot~~!!
amperx
i'd say one piece? i just cant wait every other for the next chapter to come out XD
ato784
Interesting question, Quite a lot of people seem to be coming up with difference answers. Personally I believe that Deathnote would be worthy to survive the end of anime/manga, since it does deal with life and death and would make a fitting comparision to what happened, or would in this senario.
jigoku05
Just kill me...