FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

not that it matters, but i'm back!

frozenecko
I've been pretty sick, and a lot of wierd stuff has been going on. There was a thunderstorm the other night and my friend mike was online. lightning struck his house, went through his computer, and struck him right in the chest! blew him off his chair and into a wall! So i've been in the hospital a bit! Sorry i've been gone for so long! I should be more active again now!
pixor
Wow man the thunderstorm part is very very eerie. Wow I can't believe its like in the movies the death is chasing you and stuff haha wow its just mindblowing. By the way, welcome back Very Happy Very Happy
frozenecko
yeah! very eerie! *shudders* it still creeps me out, but he's ok, so i'm thankful for that! Thanks for the welcome btw! Smile
tidruG
Welcome back, dude.... I hope your friend's OK. Did he get very badly burnt or something? How long does he have to stay in the hospital?
Monkeydog
Wow thats werid.Glad your back though.
please don't leave Sad
frozenecko
tidruG wrote:
Welcome back, dude.... I hope your friend's OK. Did he get very badly burnt or something? How long does he have to stay in the hospital?

No it didnt really burn him oddly enough, just his clothes, but it did jump his heart. Which was bad. And it somehow through his diabetes off the chart. And his muscle tissue was shocked which made his whole body in terrible pain. he has to take morphine for that. But he will be okay. Smile
php_wizard_l33t
Hey sorry about your friend, I wish him the best of luck.

I am surprized though that it didn't kill him because diabetes doesn't stand up for much.
Does he have high blood pressure?
frozenecko
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
Hey sorry about your friend, I wish him the best of luck.

I am surprized though that it didn't kill him because diabetes doesn't stand up for much.
Does he have high blood pressure?

hmm i dunno about the blood pressure. But they had to do a lot with his insulin and stuff for the diabetes.
tidruG
Well, here's wishing he gets well soon.
frozenhead
Oh my!?.. Hhhmmmm....That's really weird!?.. Anyways, There are a lot of topics you'd missed!..Wink

Welcome back!..

omg man sry for ur friend he surly had a very bad experiance
wish him good luck
ahh welcome bk