FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for friends from all parts of the universe

vineeth
Hello all,

I am looking for email friends from all parts of the world. Here are some information about me so that we can understand better. Please add a such a brief description about yourself in reply also. Please PM me, if you prefer to keep your details private. I'll get back to you as early as possible.

My Profile
-----------
Name : Vineeth Mohan (Its a Hindi name. It can be literally translated in to English as "Polite and Good looking" ) Smile
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Education : Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional, Certificate in Computing.
Interested in : Non-violence, New technology, science fiction, classical physics, philosophy, spirituality, religious studies, making friends, sharing knowledge, open source foundation, greenpeace international, peace keeping activities, social engineering... I am interested in almost anything. Smile
Looking for : Friends from around the globe. At least a few from Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Afaceinthematrix
Well I don't know if you'll find friends from all over the universe on frihost.com, but I'm sure some people here may be able to help you on a global level. I'll start: My name is Daniel.
mattyj
Name: Mathew
Nationality: Australian
Education: B.Applied Science (major in Environmental SCience minor in Chemistry and Geology)
Job: Quality, Safety, Environment Coordinator for a Limestone Quarry
Interests: Sport(Basketball, Cricket, Australian Football), Movies, Music, Web Design, Photography, Card Collecting

Nice to meet you Cool
James007
Uhm this is something for a social networking site?

-close-