FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

U.S. Legal degree with Russian language background

kuranka
Does anyone has suggestion for jobs in any field that requires such combination as U.S. legal degree (J.D.) with fluency in Russian? I have background in technology, financial markets, and translation. Currently, I am in my last year of J.D. and trying to figure out how to apply myself. Located in Pittsburgh, PA I am willing to relocate, since there is a tough legal market around. Thanks in advance for your replies!
deanhills
kuranka wrote:
Does anyone has suggestion for jobs in any field that requires such combination as U.S. legal degree (J.D.) with fluency in Russian? I have background in technology, financial markets, and translation. Currently, I am in my last year of J.D. and trying to figure out how to apply myself. Located in Pittsburgh, PA I am willing to relocate, since there is a tough legal market around. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Have you been searching for positions with the US Government, maybe in Washington? Maybe that would be a good starting point? Think you must have a number of options open to you, including translator?