FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


The Universe Big Bang is wrong





dreulet
The Big bang never started the universe period. They flaw their own bandwagon scientistical acceptance out of fear and ignorance. All the greats took their beliefes to the death with them not agreeing on the new theories. Einstein was brilliant but gravity is so wrong and shouldn't be the focus. I see scientist holding a ball on a sheet and rolling little balls around it and watching the balls apppear to orbit and this is proof?! Put an equivalent fabric on the top and roll the balls they won't move put the fabric of the universe with its consistent densities around the center mass and the 1 force from the first experiment merely is a parlor trick. Space is made up of 1 part Space (which is matter) 1 part Particles and 1 part Motion (energy, magnetism, gravity , electricity, all being byproducts of motion) that is simply it. The two forms of matter cant ever mix. Dark Matter which is simply dense space and dense enough you could physicaly touch it. Dense Particles, also Matter. Both are the same thing and can't mix but with the motion and the interaction with each other byproducts in the form of light and dark forces pushing and pulling thats it. Gravity does it electricity does it and magnetism does it they are the energy byproducts of movement. Big bang theorists are crazy their main super singularity which somehoew exploded outside of einsteins galactic laws has the major flaw hydrogen had to be in existence for this to happen so the universe was already there and they know it and keep pushing the wrong answer. The galaxy didn't start that day and won't end with the big rip. Fun reading go to my blog and write www.reuletmyspace.com have fun reading it and please reply blast it all you want I would love the intellectual challenge. Next week I can prove time travel like never thought of and yes we can travel the speed of light and planetize another planet safely and your dna will walk on another planet feesibly it can be done no tricks basic technology that exists. I can also predict the energy inside a black hole with my formulas. Open your mind and read on...
ocalhoun
dreulet wrote:
The Big bang never started the universe period.

Besides all the ranting about previous greats of the scientific community being idiots, do you have any evidence for this? Any better theory?
DoctorBeaver
dreulet wrote:
The Big bang never started the universe period.


Maybe it, maybe it didn't; but until I hear a better theory I'm sticking with it.
Afaceinthematrix
dreulet wrote:
...I would love the intellectual challenge.


If you want someone to challenge you and give you an intellectual challenge, then you may want to start by saying something intellectual.

I've been trying to decide if i should go through your long post that rambles on an says almost nothing coherent, but I decided not to because it wouldn't be worth my time... Oh what the Hell? I'll go for it!


dreulet wrote:
The Big bang never started the universe period. They flaw their own bandwagon scientistical acceptance out of fear and ignorance. All the greats took their beliefes to the death with them not agreeing on the new theories.


What are you talking about? Theories have been overthrown in science numerous time. No scientist will take their beliefs to the grave if their beliefs or hypotheses become contradicted by evidence. Just look at the slight changes my in atomic theory over the years since Dalton originally came up with it. You can also look at scientific models. The atom used be drawn differently and the periodic table used to be organized differently. Those are just two of the hundreds of examples.


Quote:
Einstein was brilliant but gravity is so wrong and shouldn't be the focus.


For starters, Newton is more associated with gravity while Einsten is usually associated with relativity. Also... Why should I take anything you say serious when you make a statement like, "...gravity is so wrong and shouldn't be the focus?" Excuse me? Gravity is so certain that there are laws for gravity. Have you ever fallen up? There are no good alternatives for gravity in the scientific community.

Quote:
I see scientist holding a ball on a sheet and rolling little balls around it and watching the balls apppear to orbit and this is proof?! Put an equivalent fabric on the top and roll the balls they won't move put the fabric of the universe with its consistent densities around the center mass and the 1 force from the first experiment merely is a parlor trick.


Why don't you just do some studying and save me the effort of going over a bunch of elementary concepts (especially when I only have a few minutes before I have to leave for class and do something that you're apparently not fond of doing)? Here, I'll help you get started:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_relativity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_bang

That covers some of the basics. Also... are you actually implying (like it sounds like) that the solar system does NOT orbit around the sun? Unless I misinterpreted your near-incoherent statements, that's what it actually sounded like...

Quote:
Space is made up of 1 part Space (which is matter) 1 part Particles and 1 part Motion (energy, magnetism, gravity , electricity, all being byproducts of motion) that is simply it. The two forms of matter cant ever mix. Dark Matter which is simply dense space and dense enough you could physicaly touch it. Dense Particles, also Matter. Both are the same thing and can't mix but with the motion and the interaction with each other byproducts in the form of light and dark forces pushing and pulling thats it. Gravity does it electricity does it and magnetism does it they are the energy byproducts of movement. Big bang theorists are crazy their main super singularity which somehoew exploded outside of einsteins galactic laws has the major flaw hydrogen had to be in existence for this to happen so the universe was already there and they know it and keep pushing the wrong answer. The galaxy didn't start that day and won't end with the big rip. Fun reading go to my blog and write www.reuletmyspace.com have fun reading it and please reply blast it all you want I would love the intellectual challenge.


Because of my lack of time (and I really don't want to), I'm going to sum up what you just typed instead of going through line by line like I usually do. Outer space is made up of space (which is a measurement), dark matter, dark energy, radiation, some particles, plasma, and a few other things.

Dark matter, in simple terms, is invisible matter. It's more than that, though. It's presence can be inferred by the effects of gravity on visisble matter. So what was that nonsense about density?

Also, I would consider the big bang to be far from crazy. It is the best model for the universe and is currently the only model that explains all of the evidence... and yes... all of the evidence. You see, what we do in science is gather data. We make observations, gather the data, and then look at what we have. Someone with a nice idea will create a hypothesis that explains all the data. Scientists will then test the data. As it passes more and more tests, it may eventually become a theory. Once it's a theory, it's pretty much accepted as true until it is falsified. Once it is proven false, it is thrown out (or severely changed) and something else comes out. Nothing has falsified the big bang and it still explains all of the evidence. So can you come up with a better scientific (meaning it has to be have the ability to be falsified and cannot include the supernatural) theory explaining all of the evidence?

Quote:
Next week I can prove time travel like never thought of and yes we can travel the speed of light and planetize another planet safely and your dna will walk on another planet feesibly it can be done no tricks basic technology that exists. I can also predict the energy inside a black hole with my formulas. Open your mind and read on...


Oh I'm looking forward to next week!

Editing for syntax
ocalhoun
Afaceinthematrix wrote:

Quote:
Next week I can prove time travel like never thought of and yes we can travel the speed of light and planetize another planet safely and your dna will walk on another planet feesibly it can be done no tricks basic technology that exists. I can also predict the energy inside a black hole with my formulas. Open your mind and read on...


Oh I'm looking forward to next week!

Ambitious, isn't he?
Afaceinthematrix
^^Yes, extremely ambitient. If I had that kind of ambition, I would be much better off.
deanhills
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
^^Yes, extremely ambitient. If I had that kind of ambition, I would be much better off.


Thanks for your detailed replies in this thread as I learned a lot again (I realize it must have come at a great expense of your time, but well worth it). Perhaps the initial posting got muddled between gravity and relativity? I probably should not own up to this, but when I am talking about gravity and relativity it has happened that the one has slipped out by accident when I had meant the other, perhaps they should rename one of the two, relativity being renamed being the preference? Gravity is quite easy, but relativity not such a good word for me from a symantics point of view, a major term like that should not have more than 3 syllables max as it seems to knot itself around your tongue to the detriment of easy uploading to the brain cells and staying put! Smile How about Einstein's bent-light theory? I found something interesting about this at the URL below, perhaps worth a thesis for someone to do research on?

http://www.rickbeyer.net/astonish/archives/2005/04/amazon_analysis.html
Xrave
Rolling Eyes <- pure spam

Shocked Shocked Shocked
I completely disagree with your theory for the simple reason that your 'statements' is not backed up.
wanton
well, what i know is some aspects of big bang theory are still missing e.g. why inflation was happened?

but so far big bang theory is our best way to describe our universe..
you can get the quasi steady state theory in the opposite side..
classicevony
lol well, it all sounds nice but I do infact believe that the bigbang happened. The bigbang made the universe simply because nothing else could have!

How can the universe just have been here forever with no beginning? It can't so it must have begun. I'm perfectly able to accept that the universe can spontaniously happen from nothing there is no reason to me that it cannot. But the idea that the universe has been here forever is just plain daft.

My two cents
Afaceinthematrix
classicevony wrote:
The bigbang made the universe simply because nothing else could have!


That's a pretty unscientific way to look at it. Right now the best model for the formation of the universe is the Big Bang but that does not mean that it is the only possible explanation. Maybe someday there will be evidence against the big bang that is found and then a new model will emerge.
Bikerman
There are lots of alternative theories. In fact most of them still accept the notion of the universe expanding from a hot-dense state, but some - string based - don't see it as a singularity. Then you have the M-theorists who talk in terms of the collision of branes in a multi-dimensional multiverse, and the Loop Quantum Gravity folk who talk about a cyclic model called the Big Bounce.
Related topics
Did the Big Bang just happen or did God make it happen?
Can you be psychic?
Stephen Hawking, The Big Bang, and God
Big bang and black holes.
WILL universe ever end?
Big Bang Physics - Penrose Lecture
what happened before the big bang?
Atheist Big Bang. Quick question for Atheists.
Why did God create humans?
Big bang machine
The Big Bang Theory: Flauds..it didn't happen!
Universe before Big Bang
'Before' the Big Bang
The Big Bang - an introduction
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Science -> The Universe

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.