FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Beautiful personal web page!

karysky
Hello, you can view my web page there:

www.karysky.frihost.net

English is not my first language, so, if anyone sees mistakes in it (grammatical or with the synthax...), please feel free to tell me!

I am actually looking for a beta, someone to officially correct the mistakes, but until then, I am stucked with this version.

Also, coming soon, a guestbook! I downloaded the viper guestbook from the control panel but I wrote a message on the help forum because I don't know how it works Confused

Anyway, visit, and please, tell me what you think!
James007
Okay,

I think you have used some kind of template... but if it is possible to do so, I would certainly recommend stretching it a bit to the left and to the right.
With my resolution (1024x768) you have a compact item in the middle of the page, and a lot of open space around it, which I find somehow annoying.

But that's the only thing I can remark. Well done Very Happy

James Smile
karysky
Hi there,

I did not use a template, I made it all with Photoshop.

I too have a high resolution but I made it small for people who use smaller ones...

But anyway, next web page I make I'll make it larger! Smile
wistom
The site is very good. the main page is professional i think. Its different from the others. the content in site also very good. also the site is use two language thats very good.
JaeCee
It looks tiny on 1280x1024.

For English as your second language, it's not bad at all. Good stuff.

I'm not too fond of the colour scheme, but that's personal preference.

My only tip would be to re-edit the buttons, to fix up the unsmooth corners. A bit of anti-aliasing should fix it right up.
smart19
the pink color make me feel relax
quit good
and i like your drawing as i wish i can draw, however......
karysky
I've put the guestbook on my web page...

You can now leave me messages and I shall read each one of them Smile

I promise!
din4
Nice website. Keep up the good work. I like pink myself. Thank you for sharing...
karysky
JaeCee wrote:
My only tip would be to re-edit the buttons, to fix up the unsmooth corners. A bit of anti-aliasing should fix it right up.

I will try to make the buttons correctly over the next few days Wink
karysky
Hello,

the antialiasing is all done, all borders are smooth......
ieonworks
It looks very nice, might want to add more content, but as of now it is great!

Very Happy