FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Strangest thing that has Ever happend at a Friends house?

Kyohtee
I was at my friends house the other night and i discoverd something huge!!!He is 14 and STILL pees in the bed!Wow,lol,what a shocker that was...anyways i was just seeing if any other Strange or odd things has happend at YOUR friends house.
deanhills
All the time mate .... Just when I think I have seen all the strange things in life, BAM ... and here we go again, a new strange experience makes it way to me .... Laughing Feel sorry for your friend though. Must be totally embarassing for him. Something like that usually happens involuntarily, meaning that it comes spontaneously and he cannot control it in his sleep. So he needs help to figure it out so that he can control it. Happens to the best of the human race.
guissmo
Kyohtee wrote:
I was at my friends house the other night and i discoverd something huge!!!He is 14 and STILL pees in the bed!Wow,lol,what a shocker that was...anyways i was just seeing if any other Strange or odd things has happend at YOUR friends house.

Did you learn it verbally or by experiencing it?
Hmm, I don't know if it's strange enough but I usually have a glass I use for drinking.
It's plastic and kiddy and I don't use the "grown-up" glasses even when batchmates are here or something.
TurtleShell
When I was about 12 or 13, I spent the night at a friends house. We spent the whole time prank calling people--but one of them called back. My friend ran up the basement stairs screaming to her parents DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE!!! I was sure we were dead meat.
RubySlasher
One of my friends had a pet crab. And it would just be crawling around the house. Being a crab.

Yeah, that was weird.
PennyLane
When I was 13 or 14 I stayed over for the first time at my best friends house. Her brother was 17 or 18 at that time, and nobody had bothered to tell me he walks around late at night completely naked... So when I came back from the bathroom in the middle of the night I ran into hem... I was shocked, but I'm so glad he didn't tell anybody. I still haven't told her either (it happend like 8 years ago Very Happy)
miacps
A long time ago, my friends and I were either playing with firecrackers or smoking, can't remember which. We were about to go back inside the house and I dropped something that was barely lit into a hollow old tree stump next to his house.

Later that night we went back outside to find a thick chimney of smoke coming out of the stump.

It was cool, but my friend didn't think so. Smile
Donutey
Giant Labrador sleeping behind the toilet. That was a surprise...
apple
peeing the bed at 14 is not that big of a deal and could be a sign of serious mental/emotional issues.

the strangest thing I saw was at a former employer of mines, it was a rainy day and I rushed into the bathroom, before I could relieve myself I saw something move, I spun around, half dress almost sitting. to see on of their HUGE dogs had taken up residence behind the toilet bowl....I was out of there and into the next bathroom in a flash!!!!
pashmina
i found out, my friend has raccoon as a pet..
spring567
My friend sleep with his dog , at the same bed . WOW
Nameless
Probably the strangest thing would be using a friend's computer and finding out they were one of those people who don't organise anything whatsoever in the start menu while also installing dozens of programs and having them add the default shortcuts under /company/whatever making it near impossible to find anything and annoying even if you've memorised where it is.

Yeah, my friends were pretty normal, really. Laughing
Xrave
my friend's mirror became alive and started talking to me, so I told my friend that its haunted, and he just laughed... strange...

and another friend of mine had a ghost-story-telling party at his house, and all the candles blew out after some stories... *shivers* for some reason Razz everyone was screaaaming.. until he turned the lights on.
PatTheGreat42
I found they drink a LOT of Mountain Dew, which I can relate to, because by golly, that stuff is delicious.
missdixy
The strangest (and grossest) thing I discovered at a friend's house was that their whole family had six cats running around and they only "cleaned" the house every few months. The whole place smelled like cat pee and there was dust and cat-hairs all over. Needless to say, I never went back over there again...
jsarnold
Finding the toilet walls covered with 'artistic' pictures of nude men.
Helios
Well, it's not about my friends, but more about me. If I visit a friend, I always end up breaking something: a plate, a glass or something else which breaks easily.
If you have extra dishes, invite me, I'll fix that.
hypnotize191
Well, at my friends house, is mom is really mean. She always screams at him to do this/that and its really awkward. But one time she made me clean the dishes, even though i was over as the guest...kinda lame if u ask me.
Noremac
[quote="apple"]peeing the bed at 14 is not that big of a deal and could be a sign of serious mental/emotional issues.

contradiction?

One time I was playing basketball in my mates back yard(we were 14) I turned around and saw him scoop up a handful of dirt and eat it, when I asked him why he said his mum encouraged it because of some old wives tale of it being healthy in some way.

oh and last year(I'm 19 now) I was sleeping with this girl and I went to her house and she had like 40 teddies on her bed that had to be arranged in a particular order and she started playing and making them talk to each other. I thought she was just being cute until things got heavy and i pushed them off her bed.

She started crying and ran to her mum, topless, holding one of the teddies and her mum came in and asked me to leave.

Trust me, I can't make that shit up.
Asap170
The Weirdest thing was at a party someone kissed someone else different times.
Triple_7
Any time I stay somewhere something strange always happens.

Strangest and most disturbing award goes to...

A couple months ago while staying at a friends that I had been to a million times growing up...pretty much part of the family. We were all watching a movie and I passed out on the couch. Woke up in the middle of the night and decided to go on home since I hadn't planned on spending the night. My truck was in their shop since we were working on it that night. Go in there quietly as to not wake their sleeping dog which hates me and was asleep just outside the door. Left the lights off, cant see a hand in front of your face, heard my trucks radio blaring and creaking noises along with a few short giggles. Thinking it was my friend and his new fling of the week in his truck I sneak quietly over to his open window, my radio was the one blaring since his didn't work. He had strait pipes louder then mine...and it was a metal building...idea popped into mind. Reached ever so carefully through the window and found the ignition with the key in, with a quick turn it roared to life and the headlights came on. Only then did I discover it wasn't him, and the creaking wasn't his truck either. It was his parents, in the passenger seat of MY truck Brick wall I had just bought it a week before...Found another truck almost identical to that one 2 days later and traded off for the one I have now d'oh! To this day I still can not go to their house and look either of them strait in the eye Embarassed Everyone asked why I got a another truck so quickly...all I could say was that the previous one had this banging noise that was driving me crazy Crying or Very sad

Strange...or rather crazy...while at a girlfriends house a last year for supper, we were all enjoying ourselves when her aunt dropped in unexpectedly. The rest of the night I spent getting hit on by a 35 year old women that wouldn't stop. I was 20 at the time. She then preceded to follow me in her car (it was an older Mustang) when I left, I spent the next hour and 3/4 tank of fuel sending my trucks gas pedal to the floor out in the country before I finally lost her by shutting off the lights, kicking in the 4x4 and cutting through an empty field to a friends house on the other side. Psycho women Shocked
Parkour_Jarrod
Kyohtee wrote:

Right well i was at my friends house and it was like 3 in the morning and we decided to go to bed (kos his rents got up us) and i was sleeping out in the lounge with on the couch with me mate Owen on the floor when Owen got up (he had been asleep for about 2 hours) went into the kitchen, i followed him and he took a piss in the sink, with dishes in there.... no joke... drunk out of his mind, didn't even remember, but yeah, funny as strange as....
jessicawalker
One of my friends had a huge party at her parent's house and everyone just got trashed, including her dad. And me. Anyway, to make a long story short, after hours of subtle and then not-so-subtle advances from her dad, I ended up fooling around with him in a walk-in food pantry in the kitchen. He was pretty cool and attractive for an older guy, don't get me wrong, but... Awkward! My friend never did find out about that and whenever I was around her dad after that he would give me this creepy, "How you doin'?" thing. You know, with a wink. Ew.

Not one of my shining moments. And quite weird, considering how long I had known her family.
tingkagol
This was crawling on the floor when I visited my neighbor's house:

...of all the places! Shocked
James007
Kyohtee wrote:

Could you please keep in mind the rules for posting in the general chat next time? Thank you.
hlavco
One of my friends sleeps with his eyes open.
PatTheGreat42
Dog popped out from absolutely nowhere and scared me half to death.
carlospro7
I have a friend from Sierra Leon. I think this was a cultural thing rather than a "weird" thing, I went to my friends house one day. His mom answered the door shirtless, and was wearing sort of a typical African dress. I was not prepared for that. I asked for him anyway, and she just said that he was not home. She seemed comfortable answering the door this way, This was definitely the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me at a friend's house.
sana618
hlavco wrote:
One of my friends sleeps with his eyes open.

well i don't find this strange because one of my cousin too sleeps like that. we tease her that if some thief was to enter and seeing her with her eyes open will think that she is awake and run away Laughing