FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Team viewer VPN

pjkuse
Hi... Recently just downloaded Team viewer 4 from www.teamviewer.com. You can have a look at it. Actually I want to play starcraft but right now the number of users for VPN is 2 person. Does anyone know if we can play for more than 3 users?
coreymanshack
pjkuse wrote:
Hi... Recently just downloaded Team viewer 4 from www.teamviewer.com. You can have a look at it. Actually I want to play starcraft but right now the number of users for VPN is 2 person. Does anyone know if we can play for more than 3 users?

You are using teamviewer to play starcraft? What do you have more than one computer with teamviewer installed and people are connecting to the other computers and bringing up starcraft over your lan?
LegendVPN
I'm not really sure with team viewer. Perhaps you can contact its customer support.
Btw, in any case you'd like to try another VPN brand/provider, try LegendVPN. It's easy to use.

https://www.legendvpn.com/
k_s_baskar
I am using teamviewer to install some software in my clients system. No idea about playing games using teamviewer.!
Mr_Howl
TeamViewer is a useful piece of software, but can you play games with it?

If you're looking to play LAN games over the Internet (which is what it sounds like you are trying to do), you could try Tunngle. It's free and works quite well. On the downside, you do have to make an account. Also it has really weird sound effects, like an application from the 90's.
portoskt
i work in computer helpdesk, and teamviewer is piece of software i use almost every day