FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Like Drawing? Try This Game !!!

Pin3apple
It's currently a game based on the Line Rider game, where you can draw your own map, and share them with others.
The game is called Free Rider 2.
The game's original website is : http://frc.fr.tt
and its forums (for sharing your map code) is: http://frcf.fr.tt

There are certain vehicles you can use for passing the map.
BMX, MTB, Bike, UNI, Chopter, Balloong and a ???
The goal is a star, which you choose to put wherever on the map you'd like, note: you may put more than one star in the map.

Then create the track- code on the "save" button on your left menu and post thhe track code in the forums.
To try others maps, copy a track- code and paste it in your "load"- map button on your left menu.
youandmephotography
Haha Line Rider the game with the sledder is so fun.

Some people on youtube make extremely detailed maps for games like these, it's quite a task, but the end result and the "tricks" the rider does are pretty awesome.

So you try to get to a finish line in this one though? That's neat
jsfdan
A game like Line Rider most would say. But y'know... over 6 billion people on the world.. eventually we're going to have same concepts and ideas.

Fun game!
kenny990
THIS IS SOOO MUCH BETTER!
Zombie
Interesting game... hahaha check my signature
soljarag
pretty fun game... ahhh.. I have work to do... I shouldnt be playing games!!!!!!
hamza1122
haha. i know the line rider game. This girl from deviantart created it. I watch her art. =] It's a mad game..funny as!
kody
sweet!
Killah
Oh yeah, I really do like this game!

A while ago, I made this massive track it was awesome! Very Happy Then at the end of the track, I put lots of spikes! It was so funny! Laughing
nobodybaert
nice game !
jabce85
yeap, pretty interesting game
Jintastic
jabce85 wrote:
yeap, pretty interesting game

yeppp it was fun for like a few minutes lol
soljarag
cool game.... if you search youtube you can find alot of cool videos of other peoples tracks