FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site that can receive payments for you

fladry
I am a programmer and i have made several programs. But, i have not got a credit card and i can't sell them. Can anyone tell me a place where i can register to receive payments and they deliver my money to the specified place or at my bank account when the money reaches certain amount? Or is there any place in the internet where i can get a credit card for free?
sheedatali
You can try to register your bank account with Paypal, or MoneyBookers etc. They can receive money and transfer directly to your bank.
ocalhoun
sheedatali wrote:
You can try to register your bank account with Paypal, or MoneyBookers etc. They can receive money and transfer directly to your bank.

Exactly. Paypal is the obvious choice for that. Before going to paypal, get a checking account at your local bank. (I don't think you have to be any certain age to do that.) Then, register that bank account with paypal, and you should be able to move money to and from that account online from then on.
Many checking accounts will also let you have a debit card that can do anything a credit card can online as well, ask about that.
Diablosblizz
Not sure why you need a chequing account at PayPal, it works the same with a savings account too. To be honest, I haven't seen somebody use a cheque anymore, they're pretty dumb and you can cancel them immediately therefore the company looses profit.
sheedatali
Diablosblizz wrote:
Not sure why you need a chequing account at PayPal, it works the same with a savings account too. To be honest, I haven't seen somebody use a cheque anymore, they're pretty dumb and you can cancel them immediately therefore the company looses profit.

They are still used in a large part of the world as the only means of transferring money between accounts. Some parts of the world have moved to digital economy however some still rely on what used to be Smile.
Diablosblizz
Hmm, true. Never thought about that, although back to my original point you don't need a chequing account to open a PayPal account and confirm it via a bank account.
ocalhoun
Diablosblizz wrote:
Hmm, true. Never thought about that, although back to my original point you don't need a chequing account to open a PayPal account and confirm it via a bank account.

Oh, a savings account works?
Still, you might want to check with the bank if you'll be using it to pay for anything... I know my savings account only allows me 6 withdrawals per year, and if your bank had the same rule, and you used all 6, you wouldn't be able to get your money for the rest of the year. (Some banks have that rule to encourage people to have checking accounts, which draw less or no interest.)
steve076
You can use any account that will allow direct payment from an account with another bank.
pumpin
I'll agree with u guys buh i dont think paypal works in all countries.Maybe you shld ask which country the guy is from before giving him advice
fladry
I am from nepal and i am just 15. But i have a bank account at a local bank here. I have also got a Visa Debit card but it is written that the card is useable only in india and nepal
ParsaAkbari
The reason this guy wants to not have a credit card is to avoid VAT/Tax charges. I don't blame you.

I think if the money stays as e-money on the internet you are not inclined to pay VAT, so i suggest you make a paypal account and transfer all your money onto thier and never take it out. If you ever need anything buy it from ebay/supermarket using paypal. Then i dont think you can be charged VAT for your income.

If i am wrong please inform me Wink