FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Specific word causes forum error

iyepes
Recently I had really hard time trying to post a thread about how to configure trivial ftp in vista. The forum gaves me an error every time I used the word t-f-t-p (I'm separating it with - to avoid the error)

I'm copying the resulting error

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I know this is not a big issue, but I really want to know if it is permanent.
TomS
tftp

I'm not getting any errors.
wumingsden
It was most likely a slight problem with the server that has now been fixed. All words submitted in posts are entered into the forum database, and if it had a problem processing a particular word or phrase then a forum database (phpbb native) error would occur, not an annoying Internal Server Error.

But thank you for raising your concerns, message me or another member of staff if you continue to get this problem in future.

-locked-