FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"Forward: Define Argentina in one sentence" (lol)

Gonzalo
I would be delighted to read about this following the other post made by "vineeth"about India.
I can΄t stop the laughing already, we have such a bad image to the outside the world.
deanhills
Beautiful beaches, sensual ladies, ruthless dictators, corruption, persecution, suffering, drama, warmth, passion, awesome music, amazing rhythm ...
Vladalf
Soap Opera , Fine ladys, mmorpgs, good food.
I hope I didn't miss anything important.
Vladalf
Nameless
Those last two are lists, not sentences ...
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
Those last two are lists, not sentences ...

We were asked to summarize our impressions about Argentina in one sentence, so since we only had the opportunity of one sentence had to list as many of our impressions as we could. How about you giving it a try as well? Smile How would you summarize Argentina for yourself in one sentence?
truespeed
A bit like Brazil,only smaller.
vineeth
Argentina is one of my favorite football team.
DoctorBeaver
In one sentence? How about this...

Not many native cowboys (gauchos) of this country which was named after the Spanish word for silver are footballers in the class of Maradonna but since the ousting of the military junta people have been much more free to enjoy the great nightlife and wonderful beaches with great views across the Atlantic Ocean to the Falkland Islands which are STILL BRITISH! Laughing
deanhills
DoctorBeaver wrote:
In one sentence? How about this...

Not many native cowboys (gauchos) of this country which was named after the Spanish word for silver are footballers in the class of Maradonna but since the ousting of the military junta people have been much more free to enjoy the great nightlife and wonderful beaches with great views across the Atlantic Ocean to the Falkland Islands which are STILL BRITISH! Laughing

Smile .... looks as though British colonization is still alive and kicking ... so what is happening on the Falkland Islands these days? Are the people in Argentina still interested in it?
Gonzalo
Quote:
across the Atlantic Ocean to the Falkland Islands which are STILL BRITISH! Very Happy

Many people died for nothing in that war, so kinda try not to laugh. The military dictatorship of our country in those years was stupid, REALLY stupid.

Quote:
so what is happening on the Falkland Islands these days? Are the people in Argentina still interested in it?

We have some bigger issues to resolve in the country before to take in consideration a piece of deserted land in the hole of the world.
slashnburn99
Corned Beef and Cows - War with the English
adri
Most people love football and work hard.

Adri
Mrs Lycos
Hmm, Argentina in one sentence?
"A very good country".
Acknowledge that there are many problems, both with the politics, poverty, workers, wages, food producers who hasn't have what they should (the field), and many things that should be fixed.
But that does not detract from the fact that It has plenty of good things, as it is a producing country, a country that always tries to get out alive, a strong country, somehow "unido".With many people with so much talent in music and sports and other more things.
But more important is the hope that always comes to its citizens.

Well that's what i think Rolling Eyes
mtorregiani
This is a hard question. I mean, how to put Argentina in one sentence.....
"You hate Brazil, and you think you're our brothers (Uruguay), but we love Brazil and we have no brothers"

It's hard, but it's the truth...