FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't Access my Website

deanhills
Bondings, this has been quite a frustrating evening and hope someone at Frihost can help me with access to my Website. I last worked on my Website in July, and I think my pages must have been moved somewhere, but here are my frustrations:

1. I can get access to my Website online through FrontPage, but when I want to open the pages, then I cannot access my pages on the server. It reverts to my pages on my computer.

2. If I work offline, and try and publish my Website from scratch as a Plan B, then Frihost asks whether I would like to create a new Website, and then after I have put in my details I get rejected all over again. After a while I got completely rejected. I cannot access my pages right now.

3. I made a mistake in the beginning, as I forgot that my Website username is "deanhill", and different to my usual log-in which is deanhills with an "s".

Any advice will be gratefully received. Even if I have to publish from scratch. I am using FrontPage, but assume that the Website is set up with FrontPage Extensions?
rvec
can you still login on the web based control panel(Direct Admin/CPanel)?