FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Published SEO Starter Guide You Can DOWNLOAD NOW

the-guide
Google recently published a better, more comprehensive Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide.

You Can Download It Here...

Code:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Hope this useful. Smile
Josso
Yeah that was quite good actually, quite a few things I knew already from doing a bit of research but this article is more detailed and contains some good stuff.
riccopt
is it like getting inside information or just another SEO Ebook?

I will DL it and check out on my own...
thanks for sharing it with us!!
the-guide
Just read it to refresh your memory and to distinguish all the wrong and contradictory SEO advice you may find out there. Smile
TomS
Thanks for the link. Didn't know, that google published a document about SEO.
rockacola
That's a nice reading material!
thanks for sharing mate! Wink
jsarnold
Thanks for sharing this link. Always handy to have an up to date copy of Google's advice. It always is astonishing just how many self styled gurus there are advertising their services on the internet, yet have very little understanding of how seo really works.

It always puzzles me why so many seo gurus still feel the need to use Adwords. If they're so confident they can get anyone's website to the number 1 position - why don't they prove it by getting their own site there?
the-guide
jsarnold wrote:
It always puzzles me why so many seo gurus still feel the need to use Adwords. If they're so confident they can get anyone's website to the number 1 position - why don't they prove it by getting their own site there?

Not all keywords they (seo gurus) can push sites up to first position (or even to first page) in short period, there are huge competition for high profitable keywords so (I think) if we need to take profit quickly from those keywords we need PPC.
gcaughill
the-guide wrote:
Google recently published a better, more comprehensive Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide.

You Can Download It Here...

Code:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Hope this useful. Smile

It is useful, thanks!

Can send this to clients, who might not know what SEO is.

Thanks again,
Greg