FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cheat Sheet

evilgeniuself
I use Dreamweaver a lot at school, and send the code home through email or usb drive since I don't have Adobe at home. Because of this, I like to keep a list of commonly used code, usually copy and pasted from edits I make, on my desktop for easy access when updating the site through code. I was wondering if anyone else used this kind of "cheat sheet", and what kind of code they keep on hand? For example, my cheat sheet has basics like linking (<a href="target.html">text</a>) to more complex things like the full navigation bar on my page.
brokenadvice
I code entirely by hand, so it is much easier to just copy and paste than type the same exact thing over and over again. I just copy the base HTML and CSS between projects and just update what I have to.
cavey
cheat sheet is very handy!
You can also find a collection here (both html, css and more!): http://www.addedbytes.com/cheat-sheets/
evilgeniuself
That's a really cool site Cavey, and thank you for pointing out to me since it has a few things I've missed...
I just got the HTML and CSS cheat sheet, though, and will probably look into the other ones soon...