FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Burn after reading

nolimitcare
Really good movie for clooney and pitt fans, and ya gotta pay very close attention so you dont miss really really good parts! very good movie, well written and well made, didnt let me down clooney and pitt Smile
blk3
Maybe this is just not my kind of movie. I didn't like it very much.
Cove
I enjoyed it (only a little bit) up until they kill of Brad Pitt. He seemed like he was pulling the movie along for me. After they killed him it just didn't seem to keep my attention too well.
desonium
I like that movie too. Another good film with clooney and brad Pitt are the oceans movies. So oceans 11 oceans 12 en oceans 13. I like them more than this movie.
reidm
There was something about this movie that made me just love it from start to finish. The characters were great, the writing was clever, and the whole thing teetered on the edge between comedy and something completely different. Though I did like Brad Pitt's character, I thought the way he was killed off was so hilariously unexpected that it was great.
snowboardalliance
[spoilerish]

I did not expect this movie to be how it was. I thought it was just a simple comedy but yeah there were a lot of twists and then at the end it was kind of like, everyone is dead and nothing happened. Then I saw that this was a Coen brother's movie. It really reminded me of No Country for Old Men just the way that it felt kind of inconclusive, and yet I liked it. Definately a different kind of movie.