You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nebraska Cornhuskers

I just wanted to say that I was very impressed with the season Nebraska had in college football. To go from 5-7 and no bowl game to 9-4 with a victory against Clemson in the Gator Bowl is pretty damn impressive.

I have seen much improvement in not only the technique in which the defense plays, but the tenacity in which they play. If Suh returns for his senior year, our d-line will be one of the best in the Big 12.

As a team, I saw much improvement. Even when they were down big, they still did not give up and kept fighting until the clock read 0:00. The turning point was obvoiusly the blowout against the Missouri game, when Watson decided to spread our offense out a little bit more. This really opened our offense up.

There are still some big questions at QB next year. In my opinion, I see Zac Lee taking the reigns, but it is still way too early to tell.

Nebraska has some great years ahead of them. Bo Pelini and staff have really done a solid job coaching the players that are already here while bringing in some great talent (Chris Williams, Cody Green, Rex Burkehead...just to name a few).

Go Big Red!