FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Camera problem?

cyberbuddy
i do have Nikon cool pix 8 megapixel camera but it runs on battery ie cell, hence want to know which is the best cell available in the market ? will alkaline battery like Duracell give give the performance,if not please suggest me about any branded Rechargeable battery ,,,,,,,,,,,,please help!!!!1

thank u!!!!!
ForceRun
Are we talking about a standard size like AA? Look through www.Amazon.com that is were I got for camera batterys, small cables, and cell phone stuff.
steve076
If your camera uses standard batteries, then something like Duracell Ultra will give you the most pics per battery, however I would seriously consider using rechargeable batteries. They won't last nearly as long, however once bought you can recharge them hundreds of times, just take more spares with you when you take your camera. If you buy new batteries all the time it could be very expensive, with rechargeables it's a one time investment.
cyberbuddy
any good brand of Rechargeable battery, if any one knows some branded things about this pls share .......does sony or any other company makes such thing?

thank u