FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comedians

Rocko
Who are your favorite comedians?
brokenadvice
Jim Gaffigan, Ed Byrne, and Demetri Martin are all really funny. Jeff Dunham is also a great stand up comedian, but most like him for his puppets.
Rocko
Steve Martin. He has been in tons of cool movies.
eday2010
Russell Peters is a hilarious stand up comedian. So is Jeremy Hotz. Those two are among my favourites. Joey Elias is also very good. And, of course, Jerry Seinfeld.

I usually watch Just For Laughs on TV to see stand up comedians. I also like that ventriloquist that has that Ahmed the Dead Terrorist dummy. He's quite funny as well.
cavey
Adam Sandler is definively the best there is! I can't say a movie with him I did not like!
I also like Jim Carrey! (not in every movie, though)
Radar
Stand-up comedian - Dylan Moran is fantastic.

Television series - Dylan Moran here as well I suppose. Black Books had some genius episodes.

Movies - maybe Robin Williams...not sure.
Parkour_Jarrod
    Robin Williams
    Billy Connely
    Dave Hughes
    Rove (rove live)
    Ross Nobel
    Frank Woodley
desonium
Im dutch so I think Ilike other comedians than you. They might don't say much to you but mine favourites are Javier guzman, Jochem Myjer and Bert Visser!

Edit: I saw yesterday a show of jeff Dunham, he is really good.
Faraz
Russell Peters is good.
snowboardalliance
brokenadvice wrote:
Jim Gaffigan, Ed Byrne, and Demetri Martin are all really funny. Jeff Dunham is also a great stand up comedian, but most like him for his puppets.

Another vote for Demetri Martin. He's got some really simple, short, but intelligent jokes. I enjoyed "If I" and I heard he has a series now on Comedy Central.

I also really enjoyed seeing Daniel Tosh on Comedy Central.
roxys_art
It depends what you mean by comedian. When I think of comedian, I think of a standup comedian and not one who is in a bunch of movies.

Assuming this is the case, my favorite comedian is Bill Hicks and it's not even close. Bill Hicks was a genious. Not only were his routines hilarious, but he made a lot of great points. His routines brought thought along with comedy. And the way he delivered said routines were second to none.

Of course there's the famous Chicago movie that is out there. For those of you who have never seen this, I would definitely suggest it. He was being heckled by someone in the crowd, and well, he told them exactly what he thought of them.

Intense! It's a shame he died, because it would have been interesting to see what he would have said over the years.
Josso
Bill Bailey

The part troll set is probably the best and the most genius comedy set I've seen.