FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Team Fortress 2

Insanity
Your thoughts?

I think it's one of the best games out there now, with so much emphasis on teamplay and cooperation. And all the classes are so well balanced, and they complement each other so well. I bought a copy during the Steam holiday sale where the games were half off, and have been playing it since. Even the cartoony graphics work well into the overall theme and gameplay.
abecedarian
Agreed. If you haven't noticed, the graphics are probably the first of its kind. I've never seen anyone play with a dominating team of, say, heavys. The classes are each unique and well balanced, only I do have a bit of a problem with the medic. Razz

Pyros FTW!
slashnburn99
Team fortress used to play that with Original halflife

Is it free? and bolts on to Halflife 2

or stand alone
juezy
Team fortress 2 is out. Its awesome with the new unlocks and achievements. Its all based on teamwork.
QrafTee
slashnburn99 wrote:
Team fortress used to play that with Original halflife

Is it free? and bolts on to Halflife 2

or stand alone

You can buy it for $9.99 via Steam... I think or that could've been the sale price.
weableandbob
it's normally $20, and I don't think it's on sale anymore, but it's still worth it. It's a great game, although some people don't like it because they can't go off by themselves without dying extremely quickly
Xelphir
I enjoy Team Fortress 2; Althought I was always wondering why it looked so cartoony compared to Team Fortress Classic;
Meh its a great game either way ^^; I'm an ownage pyro and sniper muahahahaha!
LostOverThere
Xelphir wrote:
Althought I was always wondering why it looked so cartoony compared to Team Fortress Classic

Uhm, it was an art style decision. It didn't just happen by accident. Wink

Check out the in-game commentary, they discuss it momentarily.
guth75
Insanity wrote:
Your thoughts?

I think it's one of the best games out there now, with so much emphasis on teamplay and cooperation. And all the classes are so well balanced, and they complement each other so well. I bought a copy during the Steam holiday sale where the games were half off, and have been playing it since. Even the cartoony graphics work well into the overall theme and gameplay.

I have never even heard of this game lol.