FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Who are your favriote Frihosters?





Monkeydog
Just wondering who on this forum do you like?
I like a few people on this forum(although I can't think of them all at the moment)
People who come to mind at the moment are,Bondings, n0obie4life, Kecley, Deji, tidruG, Helios, Maka, JaeCee, Kagome, toysintheattic, and quiet a few more that I can't think of at the moment.




Note:if anyone posts in this topic and I'm not on your list I will find you and destroy you
orno
Monkeydog wrote:
Note:if anyone posts in this topic and I'm not on your list I will find you and destroy you


Ok lets test this out...
my favorite ppl here are Bondings, of course, from the friendly mod team: n0obie4life, tidrug, m0rpheus, noliver and from the rest of the ppl, anyone who posts good, meaningful posts Wink
n0obie4life
...hmm...

MonkeyDog (and every member that makes life easier for admins and mods)
Orno (well the whole mod team..)
Bondings (and his whole team of admins)
tidruG
My favourite Frihosters: Me, Myself, I and tidruG Twisted Evil

Ok More seriously, I like a lot of people on this site... Bondings is always helpful, and mOrpheuS makes some excellent posts.. then the whole of the Moderating team is doing a fine job... orno, n0obie, daniel, noliver and the others...

And then from the members, there are just too many to name... Monkeydog (your name is unique, man, lol), xalophus, Texas Al, Dimaod (keeps PMing me about spam topics... very helpful dude, keep doing that), and lots of others... I just can't remember their usernames because I have to look through so many threads while moderating Razz ... basically, everyone posting good posts and making the mods' and admins' jobs easier.

PS: Monkeydog, I was very tempted to leave you out of the list... would have liked to see you spend all you money to try to come to India to kill me Razz Laughing
Helios
The old folks of course =D

And the people who like me Rolling Eyes
Dimaod
Wink
Nice question....
I like all admins and mods....(for their work)
And other ppl for their posts(good posts Smile )
althalus
Next up - name the ones you don't like... Wink

Seriously, I guess I'll go ahead and agree with orno..

orno wrote:
...and from the rest of the ppl, anyone who posts good, meaningful posts...
nik
i hate you all Laughing Laughing

just a joke i dont' know you yet...
Monkeydog
tidruG wrote:

PS: Monkeydog, I was very tempted to leave you out of the list... would have liked to see you spend all you money to try to come to India to kill me Razz Laughing

Well I already have to go to Germany Razz
LostOverThere
Bondings, he keeps this place alive/ Very Happy
n0obie4life
tidruG wrote:
Dimaod (keeps PMing me about spam topics... very helpful dude, keep doing that)


My inbox is getting full. Luckily he didn't PM me Wink.

tidruG wrote:
PS: Monkeydog, I was very tempted to leave you out of the list... would have liked to see you spend all you money to try to come to India to kill me Razz Laughing


LoL. He needs your address too.
mOrpheuS
Ok...let's see
the person that I like the most is....no ! that's not right.

To have any bias like that is not right.
I'm supposed to answer this diplomatically Wink

So, here's my politically correct answer -

I like all FRIHosters.
none more than the other.

*bows to the standing ovation*

However, there are certain attributes that can earn a little more respect from me. like,
joining date - the older the better,
quality of posts - the more the better,
(apparent) intellect - the more the better,
and gender ofcourse - the more feminine the better. Wink

Not to say that I favour a bright girl who's been here since the begining and whose posts are like poerty, more than the dumb guy who joined yesterday and who spams like hell.

Hey ! but I do too ! Confused Twisted Evil
LostOverThere
mOrpheuS wrote:
and gender ofcourse - the more feminine the better. Wink

Not to say that I favour a bright girl who's been here since the begining and whose posts are like poerty, more than the dumb guy who joined yesterday and who spams like hell.


How very Sexist of you mOrpheuS.

But really, everyone has ups and downs, everyone is different everyone is Special (Which is another words of saying no-ones special) Wink
budazz
i like all the admin and mods because they can really help us....hmm mybe others too...: ) as long as they can help the forums Very Happy
mOrpheuS
LostOverThere wrote:
How very Sexist of you mOrpheuS.

Hey I only said "a little more respect". Wink
tidruG
mOrpheuS wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
How very Sexist of you mOrpheuS.

Hey I only said "a little more respect". Wink
Sure, and I'm sure those quotation marks have absolutely no hidden significance, now do they? Wink Laughing
mOrpheuS
tidruG wrote:
Sure, and I'm sure those quotation marks have absolutely no hidden significance, now do they? Wink Laughing

*cough cough*
huh ? what quoatation marks ?
oh you mean those ? nah, that was just a typo. Rolling Eyes
tidruG
mOrpheuS wrote:
nah, that was just a typo. Rolling Eyes

Did you mean to say it was just a "typo"
n0obie4life
tidruG wrote:
mOrpheuS wrote:
nah, that was just a typo. Rolling Eyes

Did you mean to say it was just a "typo"


Lol.

*cough*M0rp*cough*heus*cough**cough*wants more *cough**cough*girls*cough**cough* on this forum..
Dimaod
Nice idea Smile
More girls-more fun Razz
Monkeydog
Dimaod wrote:
Nice idea Smile
More girls-more fun Razz

"cause girls just wanna have fun"
argh!!!
stupid song >.>
macgyver
any girls ?
Did I miss something ? he he he
inesquecivel
Hehehe... is a very cool topic!

Can to be........... ME ???? hahahhaha

Wink
TimsJugling
My Favorite people are Bondings, n0obie4life, m0rpheus,
reason being? bondings and n0obie4life are really helpfull and dont make rude coments like some of the other people on here. M0rpheus? I just like his nickname... Very Happy Just joking Wink
TimsJugling
Quote:
*cough*M0rp*cough*heus*cough**cough*wants more *cough**cough*girls*cough**cough* on this forum..


goda say thats a good one! lol Smile Got me lauphing!. lol
mOrpheuS
n0obie4life wrote:
*cough*M0rp*cough*heus*cough**cough*wants more *cough**cough*girls*cough**cough* on this forum..

That's an awful big typo.
Man ! you must be horrible with the keyboard.

tidruG wrote:
mOrpheuS wrote:
nah, that was just a typo. Rolling Eyes

Did you mean to say it was just a "typo"

Ah...so you all are together against me, eh ?
*rolls up sleeves*

Alright, that was no typo. I did that on purpose.
But what's wrong with respecting girls ?

Sexists... Mad


but seriously, more girls won't hurt this forum.
girls are always welcome. Razz
sisadmin
hate you all just a joke i dont' know you yet Smile
Vrythramax
Am I allowed to choose myself? Twisted Evil
Blaster
My favorite are n0obie4life for being just like me.

Bondings for all his help and support and also making this awesome web hosting community.

tidruG for making sure eveything on the forums goes right.

orno for having an awesome avator.

mOrpheuS for being one of the only junior admins that still posts.

Arin for recreating my account.

WuMingsDen for allowing me to be apart of his site and also for creating my forums.
LostOverThere
You mean 2 typo's....
ainieas
I don't have a favourite poster per se but there are few posters whose post I usually read, these include:

Lennon
Texas Al
n0obie4life

...............can't remember anymore!
lyndonray
i just want to grow up and be a FriHoster!! Being a pubescent adolescent really sucks. I want to be big like mOrpheuS and Bondings so people won't pick on me anymore Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Devil
i like couple of people here who are responsible for my intrest in this forum

S3nd K3ys and Soulfire

i really like thier disscussion , and that makes me more active around here Rolling Eyes
thiamshui
Bondings for creating this great community..
n0obie4life for moderating the forums and adding humour into the forums..
Sunny for recreating my account after Server 2 crash..
And myself for being here.. Very Happy
planet
The ones that stay on subject and / or has a sense of humor =)
Jack_Hammer
N0obie (I know I'm his as well Wink)
Bondings (Almighty Admin)
mOrpheuS (He gave me my Account)
Monkeydog
James007
daniel15
tidruG (Awesome guy)
mathiaus
dan751
Marston
Blaster
Animal
lockwolf
babumuchhala (hmmm.... Rolling Eyes )
WickedGravity
SunburnedCactus

I think thats about it...
djcaution
Bondings is THE M-A-N!!! Hands down! No contest! I dont know how he does it! I swear he's a robot.... or AI or something... Neutral
Blaster
I must bump!!!

tidrug for just having a cool site that is just like the funnist thing ever
n0obie4life.... for being n0obie4life
Bondings for starting it.
Daniel15 for being funny and a nice guy.
Animal...I bet his pm box is full of pms from me....
Jack_Hammer...I had to repay the favor
wumingsden... he helped me install my first forum
defwh for lettimg me be apart of his staff
dz9c for being a good guy
CrookedBlaze for sharing the same intrest as me
Vrythramax for helping me out with stuff dealing with hosting
mOrpheuS because he never posts at tidrugs forum and it makes for a bad commuity Razz
S3nd K3ys for finally getting 2000 posts
bladesage for having some to laugh at lol elton john.... hahaha

Who couldn't forget gonzo!!!

There are mainy more but i can't think anymore.
dwcnps
benjad is a good one. he knows a lot of html and the basics of a website and No0bie4life shes funny.
rajhank
yeah, it has to be bondings.
Blaster
Time to bump agian Very Happy i like this thread a lot Very Happy and lets face it we like new people everyday

no0bie4life even though he is gone i still talk to him
Hogwarts aka toibias who is like annoying on msn Razz
Animal for like everything that he does makes me laugh and he helpful
defwh still for letting me be a part of the staff
hobbit because he just owns
S3nd K3ys because he truley is a great guy and is fun to compete with
Danie15 for helping me with smf and getting me to like it a lot more then i used to.
Bondings for putting up with me
Vrythramax for being a nice friend
rheanna for having some really interesting stuff to say. And being on my side for teh whole 9/11 thing.
but i hate this one guy that goes by the name of tidruG. He annoys me soo much. He always posts on my blog with annoying stuff. I don't know how he can live with helself. Rolling Eyes Wink
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Time to bump agian Very Happy i like this thread a lot Very Happy and lets face it we like new people everyday

no0bie4life even though he is gone i still talk to him
Hogwarts aka toibias who is like annoying on msn Razz
Animal for like everything that he does makes me laugh and he helpful
defwh still for letting me be a part of the staff
hobbit because he just owns
S3nd K3ys because he truley is a great guy and is fun to compete with
Danie15 for helping me with smf and getting me to like it a lot more then i used to.
Bonngdings for putting up with me
but i hate this one guy that goes by the name of tidruG. He annoys me soo much. He always posts on my blog with annoying stuff. I don't know how he can live with helself. Rolling Eyes Wink


This is really a dead subject....people are naming members who don't even belong to Frihost anymore....besides Blaster...you didn't include me anymore.


If the subject is just going to get bumped for points....it's toast. We have enough spamming as it is.

New input people, not just a bump, or the topic is as I said....it's toast.

BTW Blaster The correct spelling of the forum owner is Bondings....thought you would have known that by now.

This topic is on the brink.
munkey_boy
Maybe I should add some.

Bondings - Created this great community.

no0bie4life - He is really interesting person on MSN. Lol.

Hogwarts - Done some stuff with a few other people. Like www.echogames.net for example.

Hackman - He also helped with EchoGames and I talk to him a bit on MSN.

ncwdavid - He done a great deal for EchoGames and I talk to him on MSN.

scotty - Can't exactly remember his FriHost name. EchoGames, MSN etc

Blaster - Talked to him on MSN but haven't really talked to him much.

Me - Who doesn't like me! Razz
Hogwarts
I'll add some, too:
NCWDavid - Helping me learn php, and helping with sites Smile
Munkey_Boy - Helpful person, help with echogames.net and is helping with other sites too. Also good to talk to Smile
Hack_Man_ - He's helpful and ... yeah... Helpful Razz. Haven't seen him on in a while, though (MSN, I mean)
Scotty - Yet another helpful person Smile
Blaster - Did you say I'm annoying or you like to annoy me, or do you mean we mutually like to annoy each other?
Helios - He makes weird sounds for money Wink
Captain Fertile - How could I forget you? Sorry Embarassed
The Mean Team - Please don't hurt me Shocked
Everybody else at Frihost because you're all my friends!
munkey_boy
Hogwarts wrote:
Helios - He makes weird sounds for money Wink


Explain? Lol.
mOrpheuS
Blaster wrote:
Time to bump agian Very Happy

After almost an year ?! Shocked

The_Gamer294
the mods and admins are nice.. but im obviously the coolest person here Smile
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:
Time to bump agian Very Happy i like this thread a lot Very Happy and lets face it we like new people everyday

no0bie4life even though he is gone i still talk to him
Hogwarts aka toibias who is like annoying on msn Razz
Animal for like everything that he does makes me laugh and he helpful
defwh still for letting me be a part of the staff
hobbit because he just owns
S3nd K3ys because he truley is a great guy and is fun to compete with
Danie15 for helping me with smf and getting me to like it a lot more then i used to.
Bonngdings for putting up with me
but i hate this one guy that goes by the name of tidruG. He annoys me soo much. He always posts on my blog with annoying stuff. I don't know how he can live with helself. Rolling Eyes Wink


This is really a dead subject....people are naming members who don't even belong to Frihost anymore....besides Blaster...you didn't include me anymore.


If the subject is just going to get bumped for points....it's toast. We have enough spamming as it is.

New input people, not just a bump, or the topic is as I said....it's toast.

BTW Blaster The correct spelling of the forum owner is Bondings....thought you would have known that by now.

This topic is on the brink.


Sorry i bumped this because i like hearing my name... also i added you. I forgot you i haven't seen you in a while.
DynamicNames
I don't know too many people here, but I would choose Mr. James...James Bond. He's really a generous, nice mod who isn't too bad when posting aswell as he's nice. Another would be Biker because of his knowledge in Science and because of the fact or my opinion that he's one of the few who actually know what they're talking about aside from trying to act smart.

Those are the only people I know that I respect and like. That is all.
JBotAlan
I don't have any favorites but the ones I remember the most are Bondings and CaptainFertile (what a strange username...)

JBot
Vrythramax
@Blaster

Yeah, I had to be away for about a month, and I haven't been as active in the forums themselves as I have in the past...I have other duties to perform for Frihost as well as moderation.

Thanks for adding me to your list again Smile
Scorpio
DynamicNames wrote:
I don't know too many people here, but I would choose Mr. James...James Bond. He's really a generous, nice mod who isn't too bad when posting aswell as he's nice.


Cough! Cough!

Anyway, CapFertile seems to be moving up the ladder real fast. For now he seems to be one of my favorites
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
@Blaster

Yeah, I had to be away for about a month, and I haven't been as active in the forums themselves as I have in the past...I have other duties to perform for Frihost as well as moderation.

Thanks for adding me to your list again Smile


Yea i see where your at. I wasn't really active for a couple of mounths also. But hey now i'm back. And no prob with me adding you.
mstreet
My favourites hmm n0obie4life and Bondings but I really like most people here. Anyone that can help me out and is an interesting read are pretty good.
truespeed
The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.
Vrythramax
truespeed wrote:
The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.


Very Well Said! Applause
Montressor
hmm, I'd like to add a few names of my own. First two haven't (sadly) been mentioned yet, HoboPelican and Traveler. Hobo has always been wiling to chat and has proven to be a fair and just moderator (despite his advanced age Wink ), and Traveler actually sent me a PM inquiring about some of my stated interests on the very first day I joined FriHost. Of course I'd add my friends Bikerman and Captain Fertile since I've exchanged conversations/salutations/opinions with them on multiple occasions (interesting fact, the Captain and myself are FriHost "twins", we both became members on the same day (I'm apparently developmentally challenged when compared to him though Wink )). And of course Vrythramax for this. And for a posthumous nomination, TTP, absolutely wonderful all-time best frihoster ever, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who still mourns her "passing" Sad

truespeed wrote:
The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.
I suppose I'd fit in there (with my obvious excess of points).

Blaster wrote:
S3nd K3ys because he truley is a great guy and is fun to compete with
One a side note, whatever happened to S3, his last post was on the 13th of December?
Captain Fertile
I have made so many friends here and I spend more time writing PMs these days than I do posts. This is such a close community and has some real hearoes (and Villains too). Here is my roll of honour:

In no real order, just as they pop into my head:

m-productions – runs the guess the image, just about the best contest on FriHost

Montressor – for sharing so many views, chats and PMs with me.

welshsteve – for helping me out with PHP

Bondings – without whom none of this would be possible

HoboPelican – Another old-timer like me and a thoroughly nice and funny guy!

Vrythramax – another FriHoster I am proud to call friend, and a straight up honest guy!

Animal – The mod I tend to bug the most when reporting problems because he is in the UK too – always seems happy to receive my PMs even when I know he must be busy and/or sick of reading my name. Another good Guy! Takes crap from no-one.

James007 – Another nice guy but when he is in the mood he earns his place in the mean team – don’t mess with James!

William – Yet another upstanding member of the community, always a pleasure to chat with.

ThornsOfSorrow
– A member with lots of great stuff to say, sadly not around as much as I would like but I never see a post from her that is not worth reading. A fine mind!

Members who’s names often appears attached to posts I have enjoyed reading;
LukeakaDanish
Hogwarts.
Star Wars Fanatic
saratdear
Loghete


A few new members are also working hard on producing some good posts but the jury is still out for the moment.

There will be others I have overlooked, if you are upset at not being listed you are probably one I have overlooked and not left our intentionally, sorry!
Blaster
truespeed wrote:
The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.


Well i enjoy posting. So i guess you like me. Very Happy

I mean you don't have 4000+ posts because you need to.
reddishblue
Wahhhhh!!! After all this time I still am not accepted Crying or Very sad
Anyway I always liked:
Hogwarts
Captain Fertile
Blaster
The always angry Right Click Scott
The now gone Philospher Princess
Animal (since he seems to be my own personal mod cuz he always deals with my issues Laughing )
Jak for being my real-life friend
The fine entropurner (sorry for my spelling) William
TiruG, morphius for being Frihosts nicest guy and Bockman since he sees banned people...
Bondings for all his work in giving us a place to post.
There are more people I very much like the presence of but thats for another time...
Captain Fertile
reddishblue wrote:
Wahhhhh!!! After all this time I still am not accepted Crying or Very sad


Awwww, I like ya mate!!! Exclamation You produce some nice posts and your graphical skills are coooool!.
rightclickscott
reddishblue wrote:

The always angry Right Click Scott


Finally, I get mentioned. Geez, what's wrong with you people? Can't you see that I'm awesome?
Montressor
rightclickscott wrote:
Finally, I get mentioned...
Well, now that you mention it I would also list the high priest of the Pastafarian movement in my favorites list, for without his petitions of behalf of FriHost, then we would be absent the good graces of the FSM
rightclickscott
Montressor wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
Finally, I get mentioned...
Well, now that you mention it I would also list the high priest of the Pastafarian movement in my favorites list, for without his petitions of behalf of FriHost, then we would be absent the good graces of the FSM


Praise His Noodliness!

RAmen.
skygaia
I'm just using frihost forum to keep my web account. so actually, I don't know who is the best frihoster. sorry... Sad
Blaster
skygaia wrote:
I'm just using frihost forum to keep my web account. so actually, I don't know who is the best frihoster. sorry... Sad


Quote:

The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.


Someone don't like you.

Also reddishblue its tidruG or Gurdit. Not TidruG...
saratdear
Captain Fertile wrote:


Members who’s names often appears attached to posts I have enjoyed reading;
LukeakaDanish
Hogwarts.
Star Wars Fanatic
saratdear
Loghete




Well, well, I finally got mentioned!

I have got to tell you, my dear Captain, that I quite literally jumped when I saw my name, in your list. I am quite honoured to think that any of my posts were worthy of your attention, Captain.(mmm...maybe a bit too much of artsy language?) I was just kind of staying away from this topic, not wanting to be disappointed to not see my name again.. Rolling Eyes..but now, that I have seen it, I suppose I can make my own list.


    Bondings - As everyone said, for building all this
    Captain Fertile - For his rather excellent posts.
    wumingsden - One of my favorites in the moderating team, and for running the Domain contest.
    Animal - One mod who has been kind enough to answer all of my questions in the stupid threads that I make.
    Traveller - Another mod who did the same thing without getting pissed off.
    rightclickscott - For running the Daily Guess A Number Game. I made 490 frih$ there winning, and quite a lot by posting, too.
    .you.make.my.heart.happy. - For running the above contest for some time.
    m-productions - As captain said, for running the guess the image contest.
    mathiaus - For creating my account
    Vrythramax - For clearing up my doubt about backseat moderating.
    James007 - For clearing up my doubts about spam.
    scorpio - For turning out some very good quality posts and in enormous no.s too. (about over 2000, right?)
    ocalhorn - For running the photoshop contest. (though I never took part, the results were entertaining)
    arjay( I am not too sure about the username) - For giving me some advice about...uh...teenage love.
    CameraKitten - The same as above.
    Montressor - For some good quality posts.
    The11thRock - For helping me with graphics work.
    ninjakannon - For some very good posts.

    And, everyone who gave me frih$, everyone who posts good.

bartdou
I don't even know who is who, usually i read the words but not the writer
Montressor
saratdear wrote:
arjay( I am not too sure about the username) - For giving me some advice about...uh...teenage love.
Yes, that's the correct spelling of his username. His posts (here) in the relationships forum (where he frequents) are very high quality and insightful while remaining relatively delicate on a subject that often needs that delicacy.
saratdear wrote:
Montressor - For some good quality posts.
Thank you for the praise, somewhat unexpected because apart from the ocasional foray in the Daily Guess a # Game (pants optional), I haven't had very many discussions with you. That's not so say that I haven't enjoyed your posts, but that we don't seem to post in the same threads too often. I would like to say that the posts I've seen of your's rival those of the great Captain Fertile himself Wink .
wumingsden
I know, i know, I shouldn't have favourites.

In no particular order:

All of the staff members, especially...

Bondings - for giving me the opportunity of becoming a Mod
(Vrythra)Max - for keeping me company
Salvi - for all the great helps he's been and for the silences that aren't awkward
HoboPelican - for the nice chats
Gurdit - again, for the nice chats

Normal members:

rightclickscott - His uniqueness. There's just something about him which I cannot explain that's so interesting.
Obake - seems such a sweet person and although doesn't like too, bites their tongue a lot.
brilliantbeauty - for her extreme intelligence and excellent design skills

Ex-members:

The Philosopher Princess - a darling who left us to pursue her dreams. Her posts were of superb quality(and looked wonderful, how can we ever forget rainboxing?)
S3nd K3ys - for all the controversy that he created

There are obviously more members, but the list is too long, this is just a short version.
Vrythramax
skygaia wrote:
I'm just using frihost forum to keep my web account. so actually, I don't know who is the best frihoster. sorry... Sad


A completely honest voice in the crowd. Applause

Post more and you may find you not only like it, but it becomes habit forming.
[FuN]goku
-Bondings
-Mostly all of the Mods(not naming the ones i dislike Razz)
-Most of the Skilled scripters in the php forum. ncwdavid, DanielXP, MrBlueSky, And a few others.
-And some others.
ninjakannon
rightclickscott wrote:
Finally, I get mentioned. Geez, what's wrong with you people? Can't you see that I'm awesome?

Awesome? Well... I'll say nothing in reply to that... But you're on my list!

saratdear wrote:
ninjakannon - For some very good posts.

Wuu! Finally someone likes me! Very Happy You're going on my favourite FriHosters list for sure!

Blaster wrote:
Also reddishblue its tidruG or Gurdit. Not TidruG...

That's a bit picky isn't it? I don't mind my name being spelled with a capital 'N', even though I almost always spell it with a lowercase 'n'.

I must say I agree with this too:
Quote:
The best frihosters are the ones who post because they want to , rather than because they have too.

After all, it's usually the people who are here to post for fun who make the most interesting posts. Not short ones which exclude justifications, reasons and are generally either one liner jokes or a hurriedly typed opinion, you know the stuff.

Anyway, onto the list:
Bondings - He just has to be first on the list; he's the one alowing me to be posting this. Plus he makes plenty of helpful posts.
VrythraMax - Interesting, funny, helpful and makes quality posts and really friendly.
wumingsden - Same as above, with an equally interesting personality.
rightclickscott - First off, thanks for the Daily Guess A Number Game! You make amusing posts and have interesting opinions.
saratdear - Interesting, full of knowledge, make good posts and y'can be funny too. Oh, and you put me on your list!
Captain Fertile - Wow. You make such good posts it's unbelievable. If asked to come up with a bad point about you, I really don't think I could.
Animal - For the amount of questions you answer so well!
Bikerman - You're so knowledgeable with some good sound views, plus your posts are quality, quality, quality.
divinitywolf - You're like my best friend in real life, I introduced you to the wonders of FriHost. What more can I say?

I'm sure there are more people i need to add to this list, and - if I remember - I'll update it when I next think of someone else to add.

I like the personality of everyone in this list, but I didn't want to write it out so many times.

I'd like to add the Philosopher Princess but to be honest I really didn't read many of her posts or threads and I never talked to her at all really - if ever. Although, I did like the threads / posts of hers which I read.
Zenireth
The people i like on this forum are Vrythramax.... and Vrythramax Razz I don't know anyone else but he's really cool. Very Happy
Blaster
Quote:

I'd like to add the Philosopher Princess but to be honest I really didn't read many of her posts or threads and I never talked to her at all really - if ever. Although, I did like the threads / posts of hers which I read.


The stuff she wrote was really beautiful and really worth the time reading. It was nice of her to be here and all. She made frihost forums a beautiful place and i think she is missed by all. I forgot to ad her to my list but hey she knows i love her.

I'm surprised n0obie isn't on my peoples lists. I wounder who bondings would say are his favorites. I bet i wouldn't be on there Razz

Oh and the reason i was like that with tidruG is because i wouldn't spell your name as ToM (saying that is your name) So i don't think GurdiT sounds right either.
theem
well... i like the main man behind all this effort ...
Bondings .

as a frihoster my self... i like each n every frihoster out there ... Wink

Peace \/
saratdear
I want to thank both Montressor and ninjakannon for their praise. I AM VERY HAPPY to find out that out of nearly 26000 members, atleast three find me interesting.

Montressor, I am flattered to find out that you find my posts to rival Captain's posts, whom I consider as one of the best posters at Frihost.

ninjakannon - A big thank you that you found me as funny and...uhm..interesting.
Disaster-Pieces
Monkeydog wrote:
Just wondering who on this forum do you like?
I like a few people on this forum(although I can't think of them all at the moment)
People who come to mind at the moment are,Bondings, n0obie4life, Kecley, Deji, tidruG, Helios, Maka, JaeCee, Kagome, toysintheattic, and quiet a few more that I can't think of at the moment.




Note:if anyone posts in this topic and I'm not on your list I will find you and destroy you


Well, i don't know anyone on Frihost really but one person from my other account and thats Vythramax he's pretty cool Smile
ninjakannon
saratdear wrote:
I want to thank both Montressor and ninjakannon for their praise. I AM VERY HAPPY to find out that out of nearly 26000 members, atleast three find me interesting.

My pleasure. Very Happy

saratdear wrote:
ninjakannon - A big thank you that you found me as funny and...uhm..interesting.

I hope you realise that that was interesting in a good way. You have lots to say, have your own opinions and can actually back them up; you're also helpful sometimes too. Smile
{name here}
My favorite posters probably have to be simplyw00x and Xeniczone for their knowledgability in operating systems. Also Captain Fertile is another good poster IMO. As a plus for simplyw00x, I've never seen him be backed into a corner like most posters I see have been at one point.
Vrythramax
I wasn't going to add to this topic for personal reasons, but I'd really like to thank all those who mentioned me here. Smile

I know I can be a bit harsh at times, but I do try my best to help others out.

My own personal Favorite....The Philosopher Princess, she remains a good friend, and my most valued, and missed Beta Tester.

Come Home Princess! Crying or Very sad

*Note* I am not intentionally leaving anyone out, but as a staff member I don't think it proper for me to single any particular members out....I hope my friends (you know who you are) will understand.

BTW...I am the "Max" mentioned in n0obie4life's avatar Razz
Blaster
Yea i'm still woundering what it says at the bottam of that. Razz

And not a problem mentioning you. You are a great person who was always really nice to me...
rheanna
Wink

Bondings for making the site
Max for being so nice
Blaster seems cool
Hobopelican because he a put up a debate ;o) going to put the essay up of what i have [for the 1st part of your question] I'll put the second part at later time. not feeling good today

*I don't know many others but for those I talk to and say hi too and answer their posts those people too. But, I haven't really talked to them long enough to know them. ;o)

And most of all me!!!!
wumingsden
rheanna wrote:
...
Hobopelican because she a put up a debate ;o) going to put the essay up of what i have [for the 1st part of your question] I'll put the second part at later time. not feeling good today

...


Hobo is male (i think) Confused

Get better soon.
rheanna
oops ss Hobo... My mistake!
Blaster
Yes hobo is male. Very Happy I'll tell her you said that Razz Nah but thanks for saying me. I'll add you to my list too. You post some interesting stuff.
Vrythramax
Hobo a girl?!? Shocked

If HE is a female, I bet he had trouble getting a date for the prom! Razz

Sorry bro, I couldn't resist Smile
Captain Fertile
FriHost, where men are men - and so are the women! Laughing
HoboPelican
Vrythramax wrote:
Hobo a girl?!? Shocked

If HE is a female, I bet he had trouble getting a date for the prom! Razz

Sorry bro, I couldn't resist Smile


Well, my legs don't look half bad if I shave them! Laughing

All I will say is that most people here think I am male....but ain't it fun never REALLY knowing? Wink
ocalhoun
HoboPelican wrote:


All I will say is that most people here think I am male....but ain't it fun never REALLY knowing? Wink

Must be a definition of fun I'm not familiar with.
Captain Fertile
HoboPelican wrote:
All I will say is that most people here think I am male....but ain't it fun never REALLY knowing? Wink


Seriously though I thought you were female at one point. I think it shows my preconceptions because I think it was the kittens in your avatar - that is the only thing I can think of (unless someone else mentioned you as a she in a post and I absorbed it without realising (I cant spell subconsi... subconsh.... you know) Very Happy
Blaster
Captain Fertile wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
All I will say is that most people here think I am male....but ain't it fun never REALLY knowing? Wink


Seriously though I thought you were female at one point. I think it shows my preconceptions because I think it was the kittens in your avatar - that is the only thing I can think of (unless someone else mentioned you as a she in a post and I absorbed it without realising (I cant spell subconsi... subconsh.... you know) Very Happy


He got a sex change..... anyhow to stop the spamming (i know this is spamming but i couldn't resist the joke)

Thanks to all that added me to there list.
Vrythramax
Captain Fertile wrote:
FriHost, where men are men - and so are the women! Laughing


Oh that was bad Captain, but I couldn't help laughing anyway Very Happy
rheanna
lol, you confused me when you posted in the Bald topic. Laughing
funnyerror
I am my favorite frihoster Smile

I also like the mods who do their mod work in the forums,

-FE
Vrythramax
funnyerror wrote:
I am my favorite frihoster Smile

I also like the mods who do their mod work in the forums,

-FE


"mod work"? Hey I'm just here for the free beer! (where is the bar btw? I been here over a year and nobody will tell me). Laughing
Captain Fertile
Vrythramax wrote:
"mod work"? Hey I'm just here for the free beer! (where is the bar btw? I been here over a year and nobody will tell me). Laughing


When you find out please tell me... ...oh and it's YOUR round! Laughing
Whong
My favourites are Bondings, SoulFire and many others too! Very Happy
Captain Fertile
I also have to mention NinjaKannon as one of my faves because he is a very positive poster, talks a lot of sense is very friendly and helpful and has threatened me if I don't mention him (just kidding about the last bit).
ninjakannon
Captain Fertile wrote:
I also have to mention NinjaKannon as one of my faves because he is a very positive poster, talks a lot of sense is very friendly and helpful and has threatened me if I don't mention him (just kidding about the last bit).

Ahh thank you very much!

Didn't I tell you not to mention the threat?! Twisted Evil
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
funnyerror wrote:
I am my favorite frihoster Smile

I also like the mods who do their mod work in the forums,

-FE


"mod work"? Hey I'm just here for the free beer! (where is the bar btw? I been here over a year and nobody will tell me). Laughing

In between the contest and marketplace forums...
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
funnyerror wrote:
I am my favorite frihoster Smile

I also like the mods who do their mod work in the forums,

-FE


"mod work"? Hey I'm just here for the free beer! (where is the bar btw? I been here over a year and nobody will tell me). Laughing

In between the contest and marketplace forums...


For a momment I thought you meant it was me going me to going to those forums, which I don't (for public record).
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
funnyerror wrote:
I am my favorite frihoster Smile

I also like the mods who do their mod work in the forums,

-FE


"mod work"? Hey I'm just here for the free beer! (where is the bar btw? I been here over a year and nobody will tell me). Laughing

In between the contest and marketplace forums...


For a momment I thought you meant it was me going me to going to those forums, which I don't (for public record).


looks like you found the bar Razz
frozenhead
My Favorite FriHoster is Aalia!

Her profile link:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2199

Her thread link:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6574.html&highlight=aalia

Such a pretty girl. Embarassed
arakavaz
Font colour: #583
mathiaus
I'm not really one for bumping but there's a first for everything!

I don't really have favourite Frihosters for 2 reasons. The real reason is that I'm not much of a people person so don't natter in the general forum and such. The reason I use as an excuse is that as a moderator, I shouldn't have favourites.

My current Frihoster though is Manofgames. He's just helped me, not even knowing how much and without me even asking for help! I'm a little excited with his discovery though so I'll leave now.

Another reason to bump is that this is what Blaster was talking about in a recent topic, as an 'interesting' topic.


Oh by the way, thanks to all those who mentioned me. It's a very small list at the moment but your secretly my favourites as well Razz
Ghost Rider103
My favorite people on Frihost would have to be:

Vrythamax, Hammy, Hogwarts, Mothias (Spelling?), Monofgames, Ratman2050, Helios, Rvec. That's all I can think of at the moment.
mathiaus
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Mothias (Spelling?)

Nearly as funny as when Scorpio (or was it blaster or even someone else:?Smile kept calling me Wumingsden, and him mathiaus Razz Assuming you mean me of course!)
Ghost Rider103
mathiaus wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Mothias (Spelling?)

Nearly as funny as when Scorpio (or was it blaster or even someone else:?Smile kept calling me Wumingsden, and him mathiaus Razz Assuming you mean me of course!)


ROFL!! Sorry, I usually identify people by their signatures, and rarely look at the username Laughing

Quite funny how I spelt your name now that I look at it Laughing

Yes, I meant you.
rafifaisal
frozenhead wrote:
My Favorite FriHoster is Aalia!

Her profile link:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2199

Her thread link:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6574.html&highlight=aalia

Such a pretty girl. Embarassed


Naa do not think she is pretty mate... But we will not discuss colour and taste Very Happy

PS How can you like someone just by the way that person looks ? ?
Vrythramax
Now here's a topic that needed a *Bump* Smile

I do have some personal favorites, which I will not name.....but they know who they are Smile

Let's hear from the rest of you!

Post...Post...Post!
ninjakannon
Vrythramax wrote:
I do have some personal favorites, which I will not name.....but they know who they are Smile

Is it me?! ME?!!! Come on... I must be one of your favourites...!?

Sorry, I just felt an urge to be slightly immature then.

Vrythramax wrote:
Now here's a topic that needed a *Bump*

Onto a more sensible matter, yes it did need a bump. This is a thread that makes feel good! Except when you find you're not in very many people's lists of their own favourite FriHosters. Or when some of your favourites don't like you as much as you might have hoped. *sighs* Oh well.
catscratches
I like Captain Fertile but I havn't seen many of his posts lately. :/
Vrythramax
catscratches wrote:
I like Captain Fertile but I havn't seen many of his posts lately. :/


Somehow I just knew I wasn't going to make your list Sad
Blaster
mathiaus wrote:

Another reason to bump is that this is what Blaster was talking about in a recent topic, as an 'interesting' topic.


and what topic was that?

And see i'm on that list. It says my name. Razz

And theem is now also on my list. He is cool. And yes max don't worry you are on there. I miss talking to you on msn. Do you have me blocked or something?
reddishblue
ninjakannon wrote:

Onto a more sensible matter, yes it did need a bump. This is a thread that makes feel good! Except when you find you're not in very many people's lists of their own favourite FriHosters. Or when some of your favourites don't like you as much as you might have hoped. *sighs* Oh well.

Sigh...it's true, I've made exactly....zero lists Crying or Very sad
But I want to add M-productions and wombatrpgs to my lists.
ninjakannon
reddishblue wrote:
Sigh...it's true, I've made exactly....zero lists Crying or Very sad
But I want to add M-productions and wombatrpgs to my lists.

What about this post.
Andddd this one.

Oh... and I'm making a list update. I said before that I thought there were a few I had missed off and there were!

The list:
Bondings - He just has to be first on the list; he's the one alowing me to be posting this. Plus he makes plenty of helpful posts.
VrythraMax - Interesting, funny, helpful and makes quality posts and really friendly.
wumingsden - Same as above, with an equally interesting personality.
rightclickscott - First off, thanks for the Daily Guess A Number Game! You make amusing posts and have interesting opinions.
saratdear - Interesting, full of knowledge, make good posts and y'can be funny too. Oh, and you put me on your list!
Captain Fertile - Wow. You make such good posts it's unbelievable. If asked to come up with a bad point about you, I really don't think I could.
Animal - For the amount of questions you answer so well!
Bikerman - You're so knowledgeable with some good sound views, plus your posts are quality, quality, quality.
divinitywolf - You're like my best friend in real life, I introduced you to the wonders of FriHost. What more can I say?
New Additions:
m-productions - We share knowledge in Flash and you make some great posts.
reddishblue - For your graphics skills, humour, the help you've provided to other FriHosters and your many quality posts.
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
mathiaus wrote:

Another reason to bump is that this is what Blaster was talking about in a recent topic, as an 'interesting' topic.


and what topic was that?

And see i'm on that list. It says my name. Razz

And theem is now also on my list. He is cool. And yes max don't worry you are on there. I miss talking to you on msn. Do you have me blocked or something?


No you are certainly not blocked...I just don't use the program that often.
mathiaus
Nice to see I've made such a small impression if any, upon you ninja. What with our interesting convo on minus 0 and me taking the words out of your mouth Razz
Vrythramax
mathiaus wrote:
Nice to see I've made such a small impression if any, upon you ninja. What with our interesting convo on minus 0 and me taking the words out of your mouth Razz


I made second on his list (if he doesn't edit it) Razz

But for real...this list isn't just limited to staff or frequent posters. Some staff, including myself, don't post as much as they used to. This is due to additional duties for FriHost.
ninjakannon
mathiaus wrote:
Nice to see I've made such a small impression if any, upon you ninja. What with our interesting convo on minus 0 and me taking the words out of your mouth Razz

I did say there were some I thought I'd forgotten... You're one of them! And I'm not just adding you because you mention it either, you really are one of my favourite FriHosters. Smile

Vrythramax wrote:
mathiaus wrote:
Nice to see I've made such a small impression if any, upon you ninja. What with our interesting convo on minus 0 and me taking the words out of your mouth Razz


I made second on his list (if he doesn't edit it) Razz

Who said it's in any order? Razz Heh, you can stop gloating (yes, I did just write 'goating' first there) now as mathiaus is on my list too. Razz

The list now:
Bondings - He just has to be first on the list; he's the one alowing me to be posting this. Plus he makes plenty of helpful posts.
VrythraMax - Interesting, funny, helpful and makes quality posts and really friendly.
wumingsden - Same as above, with an equally interesting personality.
rightclickscott - First off, thanks for the Daily Guess A Number Game! You make amusing posts and have interesting opinions.
saratdear - Interesting, full of knowledge, make good posts and y'can be funny too. Oh, and you put me on your list!
Captain Fertile - Wow. You make such good posts it's unbelievable. If asked to come up with a bad point about you, I really don't think I could.
Animal - For the amount of questions you answer so well!
Bikerman - You're so knowledgeable with some good sound views, plus your posts are quality, quality, quality.
divinitywolf - You're like my best friend in real life, I introduced you to the wonders of FriHost. What more can I say?
m-productions - We share knowledge in Flash and you make some great posts.
reddishblue - For your graphics skills, humour, the help you've provided to other FriHosters and your many quality posts.
New Addition:
mathiaus - Well, what can I say, you help out here amazingly (you are an account creator after all... Razz) and you're funny! Plus you make good posts, and understand the meaning of research.
reddishblue
Well, Ninjakannon, you made the list!
*Crosses out 'kill list' and writes 'like list'*
ninjakannon- for excellent posts and sheer computer compotence, you join my hall of awesomeness!
ninjakannon
reddishblue wrote:
Well, Ninjakannon, you made the list!
*Crosses out 'kill list' and writes 'like list'*
ninjakannon- for excellent posts and sheer computer compotence, you join my hall of awesomeness!

Yey! Thanks reddish. Very Happy *Happy face*

I hope that's not just because I added you to my list. Wink
missdixy
I have lots of favorite frihosters. Most of whom I met in the IRC...
Vrythramax, Rvec, Helios, M-Productions, ReallyCleanSocks, mathiaus, reddish, tobias, hammy, daniel15, a few others i can't quite remember atm Mad
The World is Yours
I like the frihoster's and mod's that don't go around acting like they are better than every one, and have no problem helping someone out, no matter what their skill level is and length of their membership.

Vrythramax
Azmo
Gsis
FreelanceCMS
tidrug


Those are the only people that I can think of that have shown me the utmost respect since day one. Then there are other's that I haven't got to know very well that have participated in conversations with me.
darrenpaul
I've always been a fan of reddishblue, I've found his posts to be full of quality and very interesting
Related topics
Do we really need an Introduction Section?
Thanks Frihosters.
Frixels - Cheap pixel advertising for frihosters (updated)
[var] Frihosters Fotografos
Frihosters in their negative
Request for all fellow frihosters!
How many frihosters are single / dating / married?
Help me find scholarships.
Types of Frihosters
how the evil willed frihosters get points for nothing
just speak out
how many frihosters are there?
hi frihosters
Happy New year frihosters !
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.