FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New emoticons...

Monkeydog
I was thinking it would be kind of cool after this rank contest we could have a "Make an Emoticon" contest.It could add some variety to the emoticons plus the emoticon would be pretty orginal to Frihost.
Just an idea...
*goes to a corner to die*
tidruG
Personally, even i think we should use some better smileys... especially in place of Very Happy and Razz and Laughing .... let's see what Bondings has to say.
n0obie4life
Mine Smile

The huge IPB ones are cool.
althalus
Big ones are pretty cool, I agree, but when it comes to smilies in text I prefer them to be smaller (preferably same size as the text). Sure, they can be a little hard to read out at times, but I like it that way..

The Smile smiley should at least be swopped with something that looks more like =) rather than =D (which I think it does - it's not a smile, it's a smaller grin).

My two φre... Wink
nik
it can be nice but i dont' know how to make them... give some help before making the competition...
babumuchhala
nik wrote:
it can be nice but i dont' know how to make them... give some help before making the competition...
if its phpBB then download all the smilies on ur comp. Then upload them to a directory in the directory on ur frihost account, then go to admin panel change the directing folder and then set them giving them names & shortcuts to be used. The uploading & stuff shouldnt take u long. What takes long is getting great smiles Smile