FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My little introduction

wab11287
Hello everyone,

My first day here at this fine website, frihost.com. So far I feel that this is a very nice and welcoming community. I hope to be able to share my web design work with others with this web hosting.

A little about my self is in order. My name is William, I am 21 years old. I currently live in Pennsylvania, USA. I went to college for Culinary Arts and plan to continue my career in that field. On my free time I am a freelance designer for small web companies and clients who request my services to design and code websites for any type of site. I am currently engaged to a beautiful woman who I will be marrying August 15th 2009. We own 3 dogs, 1 black lab, 1 black lab and boxer mix, and 1 great dane. They are all a bunch of fun and never stop having fun. We live in a house together and plan to stay in the house still after the wedding and search for a larger house some time in 2010, something to be able to fit a family in the future.

Well thats about all I can think of for my introduction as of now. Hope to find some nice people here, I dont think that will take long or be hard.
albuferque
Is that a Fedora Hat?