FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adsense Experience

chatrack
I beleave most of you have Adsense on your Site. How , ad placement, ad size, ect help your earnings
Faraz
I had a wonderful experience with adsense, but you need to have a good quality traffic on your website. In my case I used the default 468*60 banner at the top of my pages. I didn't mess with the code at all.
yuxuan
not everyone ,i do not have any ads in my website.
i do not like ads.
ptfrances
I don't have yet but I hope I could have as soon as possible Wink
deanhills
yuxuan wrote:
not everyone ,i do not have any ads in my website.
i do not like ads.

Agreed. I also do not like ads, but perhaps will go for small ones one day, with Google. Still have to get there though.
ParsaAkbari
I decided to put adverts on my website, just as a sort of extra revenue (even though nobody clicks on them) as i do my hobby.
Alton_gary
We make 5 digits a month (6 digits a year) with Adsense from an online magazine, not blog. Our first full month with the program back in June 2003 already earned us $500, then we moved up to $1,200 the next month. Earnings quickly went up - and stayed up.

The site (in my profile) is a perfect fit with Adsense because we simply provide information, while visitors are looking for products or tools that the Adsense ads show. Hence, our clickthrough rates are in double digit levels, and our CPM are in the range of $45-$55.
thommichhan
it is not a good thing to disclose your earnings.also it is against the program policies of adsense.
chatrack
I have felt that A full banner on top of a site can give good result.
Also it is better to have no borders of a banner.
SBCBC33
Why not...go ahead and put adsense on your website. Its completely free and what can it possibly hurt?!? Even at the very least, you might make a few bucks here and there even with only a little traffic...