FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where can I find tutorials for MySQL?

EGamboacr
Is there anywhere I could find GOOD tutorials on MySQL, PHP (though I know I can find a book on this), CPanel, and Fantastico ? I can probably pull up a couple but they are bound to only cover the most basic things. Any help would be appreciated, I am VERY new to websites and hosting and all and am needing to setup a site for my small business. Thank you.
tidruG
There are lots of tutorials in the tutorials forum... try looking there.
Monkeydog
Although I really don't know how good they are, http://htmlgoodies.com has some MYSQL and PHP tutorials.
dandelion
I would like to advise you the following free online book.

Practical PHP Programming
EGamboacr
Awesome, thanks alot!
mwm
I hate to say it but the only way to learn is really to just dig in and rely on GOOGLE.

There are so many situations you can get yourself into with any database environment. You can learn some basics but all situations are pretty unique. I have been using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) for about 5 years i still find myself googling around the web trying to figure stuff out. You can do some pre-learning but I think you'll find the situations you end up in a much better learning tool.

Also, checkout PHPMyADMIN at sourceforge, great MySQL admin tool with a web front end.

Good luck!

-mwm
killer64321
Awesome, thanks alot!!! you cool.... ^^ this is cooL!!!! thankz ^^^! eaiuhaeuihaeuiuae!!
noppadol
Oh, in site http://htmlgoodies.com was very useful for me.

Thank to Monkeydog
mltv
tnx
n0obie4life
-close-d to prevent spam.