FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello.

Lucifer
Hi
I joined a little while ago because I created a website and wanted to promote it, but I have not made a website in over a year and am currently looking for the perfect idea to go on.

I am from Scotland, UK. Fourth year at high school, two years to go Smile Planning to go to university and become a teacher or something to do with the human mind and understanding of it.
My age is not really important because I feel it is just a number, I believe age means nothing. Never the less, I am 15 this month.

Made a few RuneScape websites in my time, some were good but just small time sites. I have Moderated and Staffed websites like RuneScapeRealm when it was busy, and the official Tribalwars.net.

To sum, I am back and looking to become an active and contributing member of this website.

Thank you for reading.
chasbeen
Good old Scotland. I used to get up to Dundee a few moons ago but I am a bit more international now.
Oh I just wanted to say that this is a great setup at frihost. It's a lot better than yahoo as you have to carry adverts there (and Bravehost is just as bad). Did you get your website hosted on frihost yet?
Lucifer
No. I am not here for hosting, lol. I am going to be paying for hosting and domain from a different company.
Smile