FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what did you do in 2008? draw a line

ciureanuc
Happy New Year!

Did you draw your line for 2008?
What were your expectations? How many of them did you achieve?
What are your plans for 2009?
ptfrances
I didn't draw a line for 2008.
Anyway, I did a lot of things, I have started new projects and did my own website thanks of Frihost.
I create my association as well to implement solidarity actions in south America.
And I have a lot to do to confirm that in 2009.

Smile
Faraz
Well, I completed my studies and most importantly got a job! I wasn't able to finish up my computer game, which I wanted to complete last year, but now I will work on it this year. =)
ocalhoun
Draw a line? What is this?
coolclay
Well for 2008 I graduated college, got an amazing job right out of school, that is tons of fun, and more like a paid vacation than a job. Also purchase/build a grease mobile (VW Rabbit Pickup).

Everything I wanted to achieve I did!

For 2009:
Get my second scientific paper published in a peer reviewed journal, pay 1/4 to 1/2 of my college loans off, um look into grad school.
Gonzalo
I want to have a line.
deanhills
ciureanuc wrote:
Happy New Year!

Did you draw your line for 2008?
What were your expectations? How many of them did you achieve?
What are your plans for 2009?

Felt more like challenges coming my way during 2008 than drawing lines. As soon as I started to draw a line, my feet were taken from under me. I responded as best as I could, winning some, losing some. When it came to the end of the year, looking back, it turned out that I had won more than lost, so it had to have been a good year in overall, even though it did not feel that way all the time. For the first part of the year it felt totally out of control and chaotic. 2009 is probably going to turn out the same.
PennyLane
I chose for myself last year... But I want 2009 to be my year completely!
carlospro7
I didn't draw a line

I got an internship with a big company, and got a sweet scholarship, I also played some games
crimson_aria
I wanted a part time job and got it. it pretty much took all of my time last year along with school. so.. my 2008 was mostly all about school and work. less internet and social life. orz