FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo, the movie

x6xyodax9x
I cant wait, i watched the preview on youtube and this is going to be the movie of the year......if it ever comes out Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
RiCtee
It's been a while since the preview appeared. Now I wonder if it's ever going to come out. Still looking forward to it though.
Cove
Last I heard it was still pretty sure that it was going to be produced. It has, however, been tossed in the air a few times. It's been dead several times then reborn, and I can't really find any believable info on whether or not it is still being produced.
Rajiev
Well There are a lot of clips in the net and Utube.

But the IMDB says the releasing date is 2012 Surprised WTF?

who can wait that long? Mad
RiCtee
Rajiev wrote:

No one can. Very Happy By that time Halo would be out of popularity or even mainstream. Unless a Halo 4 comes out...
djcaution
I just watched a thing on youtube of the first 8 minutes of the movie, although the first 3 1/2 minutes were all opening credits, I think the movie would've been WAY better if they'da made it CG..
oufti
do you talk about the game halo ?

or only about a movie named halo

it's the movie come from the game ,
Rajiev
I think all those videos you guys are talking about is promotional video from the Halo 3.

As far as All the u-Tube vids are concerned, All I've seen is promo Vids for Halo 3 game :p
madenotborn
I can't wait for this to come out...if it does.

i did some research i a while back i think that everything started being said late 07 after halo 3 came out.

But thats beside the point there are places saying its coming out this year and there are sites saying we have to wait till 2010 or 2011 or 2012.But there is no real indicator to my knowledge thats its coming out this year or in 2012 or EVER even.

Now i dont mean to be a downer but how many good movie ideas have we seen that went down the drain.
HalfBloodPrince
Rajiev is right Razz

All those live action clips aren't trailers or leaked footage of the movie--it's just some cool promo stuff Bungie released to hype up Halo 3.

The only Halo coming out any time soon is Halo Wars next month and Halo 3: ODST some time in Fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MquUT-B2AO8

Very Happy
oufti
ok
i understand better now
you are talking about promotional video from the Halo 3.
Rajiev
THAT IS RIGHT BRO Wink
Spartan
One word... or two... Halo: Chronicles.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Chronicles
misterXY
RiCtee wrote:
Rajiev wrote:

No one can. Very Happy By that time Halo would be out of popularity or even mainstream. Unless a Halo 4 comes out...

And ith the current status of breaking away from Microsoft, or being fired, who knows...
Rajiev
Welll,

If they Pull Something Like that Shown in the trailer, I'm sure that they'll have a huge success in the Movie.

All the Halo fans are bound to grab a ticket and come to the Theaters.

Or at least the'll DL them it to the X-Box and Watch it as a Pirated copy :p

anwz, I'm Sure that I'll watch it with full sounds. Those Clips are amazing.

Its a sad thing that I couldnt Play that Game. Cos Of this Damn Vista Requirement <_<
misterXY
Rajiev wrote:
Welll,

If they Pull Something Like that Shown in the trailer, I'm sure that they'll have a huge success in the Movie.

All the Halo fans are bound to grab a ticket and come to the Theaters.

Or at least the'll DL them it to the X-Box and Watch it as a Pirated copy :p

anwz, I'm Sure that I'll watch it with full sounds. Those Clips are amazing.

Its a sad thing that I couldnt Play that Game. Cos Of this Damn Vista Requirement <_<

lol l'd pirate it too see if it's any good, then buy it. Went too the theaters last week, had too use three giftcards (two tens, one fifteen), there's still some left on the 15, like 7 bucks, just for two tickets? Hmm and they're wondering why people download lol. l remember when music downloading like Kazza and them we're big, today music downloading is stronger then ever, 95% of music is downloaded last year, epic fail on MPIAA and associates part. Razz

My cost for vista wasn't much, new laptop, had too be returned soo many times, mainly same issue, HP send a new laptop with 2gb of ddr2 instead of 1gb, faster cpu ( AMD Turion x64-54, too be exact), bigger HDD from 80 too 120, etc. All l needed too do was break it lol no, it was a bad laptop, 4 months of owning it, 3 1/2 months we're in HP hands alone.. horrible.
Rajiev
Or No,
3.5 months int he repair Surprised

That is not Acceptable Surprised

You should ask Extra few months of warranty since you didn't use that product on those days Surprised
Tuvitor
Has there *ever* been a good movie based on a video game? I can't seem to remember one...

I really hope they can make Halo a good film, but I'm skeptical.
jessicawalker
I'm so so so so so excited. I hope it really happens. As for movies from video games, Resident Evil was a good movie... At least just the first one, I think. You know, entertaining. It would be cool if they made a Zelda movie. Ahhh... I'm such a dork.
bigt
jessicawalker wrote:
I'm so so so so so excited. I hope it really happens. As for movies from video games, Resident Evil was a good movie... At least just the first one, I think. You know, entertaining. It would be cool if they made a Zelda movie. Ahhh... I'm such a dork.

Lol, Zelda could be an interesting movie. Resident Evil wasn't bad either, unless you ask my wife. I would go watch a Halo movie as long as it wasn't made by Micro$oft; You're Movie Stopped?!? Reboot???
tw34kfr34k
I read somewhere that Uwe Boll will be directing the movie.
That gives it about 99% chance to be crap.
Rajiev
WTF ???

Halo 2 needs 5 or great Win experience rank on a mashine to run.

Y the F*** they didnt that in the box or anywhere else :O

It is not fair at all. The whole ranking poitns idea of MS is to Buy a software withought hesitation na?