FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first Photoshop coloring

CELR
well, this is my first coloring in photoshop. i have another version without the paper squares i'll upload it later.

Original drawing by Redstains
Coloring by CELR

Very Happy [/url]
Aimewitue
the picture don't show !
CELR
ohh, sorry >_<, you can see it here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21888923
mikes3ds
LOLZ looks like you are from japan...?

Razz
Deji
a bit crazy looking but still pretty cool ^^;
ollandjeugd
I would say: Wel Done ..for your first time !!!! Laughing
AGStudios
It's okay for a first piece in photoshop, did you make a new layer to colour on? It's best to make a multiply layer ontop of your original image for colouring. Also different brushes give you different textures. you might want to try and use texture brushes for the fabric next time you colour. Keep up the good work.
ali_napso
you allrady publish it in anther thired but what ever.....Smile
Eiffel
It's pretty neat. You have the basic proportions of cartooning down.

Just a couple of tips for the future:

Make sure to draw on unlined paper, so we can see all the details of the drawing. I'm sure that graph paper was all you had at the time, but, in the future, you might want to just keep a bit of printer paper with you, to doodle on ^^

After you've layed down the base colors (like you have done), go into the color selector and choose a slightly darker shade to apply some shading. It'll bring out a lot of depth in your pics, and instantly make them stand out~

Keep it up and post again soon!

`Eiffel`
kazoe
LOL oh how cute, its funny, not bad for a first one, i remember my first PS color rendering, i let people in Deviantart stab me for what its worth, well, i learned a lot from. and other people had given you an enough crit i guess, and some advises from me;

ontinue on practicing... of course perhaps u already know that, your colors.. explore more, find out w/c coloring style are u comfortable with, but on what I'm seeing in you, i think you're ok with flats, or a soft brush tones. Think of where the lights are, so u know where you should put the lighter shades. if you need help in the technical stuffs in PS dont be afraid to ask Wink
ixat
I like your DeviantArt avatar. It's absolutely insane. :]
megamass
bad girl Mr. Green
Jamesoow
Really Nice Work!! Shocked

who drawed this!
albusa
jejeeje
pagaldivanna
very nice for first time....good job........just lil MIX with boy and girl Laughing Laughing Laughing