FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are your New Years Resolutions ?

mathiaus
I'm surprised no-one else has started this topic. To discuss whether they work or not - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-101782.html

I'm making a LOT of resolutions this year

1. Do more Maths
    I'm doing a maths course with the OU but I always leave the assignments until the last minute and end up rushing everything. I want to do things properly this year and actually learn rather than just re-apply.

2. Get Frims working
    I started Frims over 2 years ago and due to varying circumstances still haven't got a CMS that works yet. Sections are excellent but this year, I resolve to revive it and get the basic structure working at the very least.

3. Make myself invaluable at work
    I'm currently on a temp contract and need to work hard to get a proper contract and a bigger pay packet Razz

4. Spend more time on Frihost
    Some of you may remember when I was on here every day, the newer members may not recognise me at all though. This year, my Frihost activity has dropped significantly but I hope to change that as well.

5. Sell domains
    I have two reasons for this. I want a little extra money but also I can offer domains for a little cheaper than other places so can actually help smaller sites out. Maybe with some free domain competitions I can help even more!

6. Move out[u]
    I'll be 20 in June and having not gone to Uni I'm still living with my parents and my so called brother (I swear we aren't related though!). I want to be more independent, have my own broadband line ( Razz ), not have my brother steal my stuff, live closer to work to save time etc etc etc..
    (Need to get more money first though!)

7. [u]Learn to drive
    I've so far not really needed to drive. Anywhere I've gone, I've been going with friends or family who are more than happy to give me a lift. Now though, there is the odd occasion where I'm stuck using public transport but the times are inconvenient. Pass my test and drive myself! (Trying not to get bored and speeding, getting caught by police and loosing my licence on my first day Razz )

I'm sure I'll think of more but these are the big ones I feel I really must do.

Please share yours, if for no other reason than so you've got a copy Very Happy
wellerchap
I'd really like to get fitter (I'm 42 now, and it's getting tougher, so to give myself a good chance as I get older I need to be in shape).
I started off really well last year with the same thing in mind, but tailed off towards the end of the year.
To walk up more mountains & generally to look after myself more.
officernarc
this year, i've decided to try and get my shit together. that and make it with many hot milfs and gmilfs.
ptfrances
I didn't have decided of new resolutions but I think I will continue the ones I took some months ago Wink
nigam
my new years resolution is to get slimmer..i used to have a shape body but now, can't control..
another thing is to work harder in order to get more clients internationally...
Wolf1918
Since I've made it to 54 years old and so far I don't think I've managed to really keep even one New Year's resolution, I think I'm just going to skip trying to make any this year. That way I won't have to feel guilty if I fail to stick to them.

If I were going to make resolutions, they would be to try to have a healthier diet and get more exercise. But since those have been my resolutions for the past several years and so far I haven't made it, I'm not going to ''resolve'' to do it. I'm just going to say that I'm going to TRY to eat a little better and get a little more exercise. LOL.

I know, I know, using the word 'try' gives you an automatic way out. Saying you're going to try to do something, without promising or vowing to do it, gives you the option of being able to either back out later (or even fail) without all the guilt and anguish.

I had a teacher once who wouldn't let you use the word 'try', she said you either do something or you don't do it. Seems I heard that somewhere else too ... Oh, yeah, that was Yoda. "Do, or do not. There is no try." However, she said it long before Star Wars.

Chad
Faraz
Create a computer game.