FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Leaving....

g2konline
Hello buddies,
Probably This is my last post here.... as i said before im a full time student....i tried so hard Smile but it doesnt work me...failed to get a subdomain...thanks to Everyone who have supported me Mods and Users....so i'll go for another host.it waz a nice experience here .... i wud like to thank everyone....for your support ...
bye
nik
to bad that you dident' got what you came here for

the mods shuld close this becouse it can scare other people that may think to join

and by the way how long a replay that you accpet/ dont' accept my site take?
tidruG
Well, g2k, You should have a little more patience. Right now, there is a little bit of a backlog in the requests forum. We only have one or two people able to create accounts over the next couple of days, but at the same time Bondings (site admin) is working on making the free hosting process much simpler.

If you would have been a little more patient, you would have got the best free hosting around... and I can say this by experience.

Anyway, best of luck at your other host.

I'm not closing this because I'm afraid other people will get scared and not register... I'm closing this because the other replies will be spam.. perhaps unintentional, but still spam.

-locked-
mOrpheuS
g2konline wrote:
Hello buddies,
Probably This is my last post here.... as i said before im a full time student....i tried so hard Smile but it doesnt work me...failed to get a subdomain...thanks to Everyone who have supported me Mods and Users....so i'll go for another host.it waz a nice experience here .... i wud like to thank everyone....for your support ...
bye

You could have been considered for hosting, if only you had made just 5 good posts.
Most of your posts were either requests or reminders to these requests.
The rest were incomprehensible, copied articles and jokes.

You were pointed in the right direction on numerous occasions but you never even applied in the required format.

Besides your site content was illegal and would not have been allowed on FRIHost anyway.

I think our part of the story was due.
I'm sorry you have to leave but we will not host your site.