FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHAT U GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

andredesignz
Hey everyone this is just a post asking what u got for your christmas gift, well i will be getting a Canon Xti 400 Digital Camera and i really can't wait to get it...

Did u get anything or are u waiting on anything? Very Happy
Diablosblizz
I got a new Toshiba laptop, and it's awesome! Very happy with it! I have had it for 4 days and I love it so much! Wanted one all my life, so I am very happy!
standready
Did not get anything, did not want anything. Just a peaceful day.
TurtleShell
would have LOVED to have a peaceful day. What I did get was a wacom tablet (which was good), a couple gift cards (victoria's secret, borders, kiva.org), some shirts, a pair of ear rings, candy, and some money.
tamilparks
You will get a peaceful life
Donutey
A new down parka and some good food with family.
Blaster
I got pair of oklays. I also got a new toshiba laptop however it is still on back order so i am still waiting for it.
lethaltriad
I actually didnt want anything.. nothing for xmas and bdays for me anymore lol I just treat myself to new camera equipment every now and then Very Happy
endless
i didn't really want anything, but my mom decides to get me god of war, killzone, prince of persia, and final fantasy x and x-2, so i can't complain Very Happy
adri
Nothing because I will get my presents tomorrow. My parents prefer one big present against two little presents.... not my problem Laughing

Happy Holidays!

Adri
akshar
I got a hug from Santa. I later came to know that it was actually the girl next door who had dressed as Santa Smile

So I am pretty much sure that Cupid is going play with my mind for the next whole year.
miacps
Late reply; my motherboard died on Christmas morning and it took me a couple days to upgrade (what are the odds?).

Santa doesn't visit my house anymore, but I did find a cool "Mr. Beer" beer kit for half off at CVS. It makes 2 gallons of pale ale and should be a decent introduction to home brewing, something I've been wanting to get into for a while now!

Also I can finally upgrade to a PCIe x16 vid card since my 7 year old mother board only had PCI slots. I'll be getting a geforce 8600 GT in the mail any day now. Very Happy
andredesignz
Diablosblizz wrote:
I got a new Toshiba laptop, and it's awesome! Very happy with it! I have had it for 4 days and I love it so much! Wanted one all my life, so I am very happy!

wow u got alot Very Happy
andredesignz
lethaltriad wrote:
I actually didnt want anything.. nothing for xmas and bdays for me anymore lol I just treat myself to new camera equipment every now and then Very Happy

hmmm good for you... mi caan get two a dem equipments for my camera 2 ??? lol
missdixy
my boyfriend got me this:

yay zune ^^ much better than the iPod, i think. I have an iPod and a nano but I keep having problems with them so I'm very happy and thankful for the Zune.
mattyj
*looks @ the above post* Laughing

my missus got me a new iPod...always bought cheapo brand mp3 players - not a fan at all of the iTunes program, much prefer to just drag and drop the files on to it, but once the songs are on the ipod i cant fault it - specially since my car dont have a CD player, and i have one of those tape adaptor thingos so play the iPod thru that

i got my missus Wii Fit, its great fun, love it

The kids got everything that opens and shuts...bikes, a jumping castle, cars, dolls, games ... but its all about the kids
hlavco
-Saints Row 2 for Xbox 360
-LittleBigPlanet for PS3
-Shaun White Snowboarding for Wii
-The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 on DVD
-A Legends of the Hidden Temple "Red Jaguars" replica t-shirt
-A tablet and speakers for my laptop
-A little recorder thing with up to 41 hours of space so I can pay even less attention in class and play back the lecture later.
-Wii points
-Microsoft points
-A used Gamecube so I don't have to carry mine back and forth between home and college.

And my dad's entire half of the family decided to give gifts in cash form this year, which is pretty sweet.
PennyLane
2 books and money...
The rest is about to come after my exams...
missdixy
mattyj wrote:
*looks @ the above post* Laughing

my missus got me a new iPod...always bought cheapo brand mp3 players - not a fan at all of the iTunes program, much prefer to just drag and drop the files on to it, but once the songs are on the ipod i cant fault it - specially since my car dont have a CD player, and i have one of those tape adaptor thingos so play the iPod thru that

i got my missus Wii Fit, its great fun, love it

The kids got everything that opens and shuts...bikes, a jumping castle, cars, dolls, games ... but its all about the kids

yeah both itunes and zune software take a while to get used to. I also prefer just dragging & dropping but so it goes!
vineeth
I got nothing... Sad Sad Sad
Nameless
I GOT A CAPS LOCK KE BUT NOT THAT LETTER BEFORE Z.
snowynight
I got nothing for the new year and christma.

maybe i should buy something for myself.....
SpellcasterDX
Let's see. I didn't get a WHOLE lot, but I did get some nice presents.

I got:
- A silver trumpet, cause my old gold one was, well, old, lol. And it was dented and used, and scratched.
- Money, haven't counted it, but it looks like a good amount.
- Clothes, some nice HCO & Aeropostale stuff.
- Candy cause it's good.[/list]
Afaceinthematrix
Exactly what I wanted... some books and TIME off of work and school... I really don't like the holidays. They're way too commercialized. Besides, all of the exchanging gifts/crap like that seems really pointless. But I do look forward to holidays because sometimes I just need a break. Going to school, doing homework, working, etc. every day sometimes gets to you...
Zombie
I got myself a bigscreen tv for xmas... lol! anyway, I really like your site andre
Runescapetown
Zombie wrote:
I got myself a bigscreen tv for xmas... lol! anyway, I really like your site andre

Haha, my parents got me a LG High definition LCD, looks and works well with the ps3 blue ray <3 it.
Mennoj1
I've only got a book.
carlospro7
I didn't get anything exciting like an LCD screen, but I got neat stuff.

I got little vacuum to clean my keyboard with, I also got a rice cooker and waffle maker. Finally I got a $25 gift card to Half-price books, with which I got a couple books and UT3. Smile
r4inm4ker
I got a mug and a towel with Arsenal logo on it from my ex-schoolmate who're studying in UK now. Though it's not some luxury item, but I'm very happy since I never had any Arsenal item before.
airh3ad
I got a Billabong tshirt, new spyder shades, 2 pairs of short my girlfriend give North face tshirt and polo. in our x-mas party i win a camera also nikon d60 its a raffle tiket got win.
the-guide
Some books and cards and the best is huge happiness, very happy. Very Happy
ptfrances
I had a really nice leisure jacket and an interesting book about motorbike.

Laughing
shoot3r
i got a nintendo wii, am very happy with it Smile its sooooo much fun to play with my family
biljap
I got nothing. Sad
mwsupra
I got some stuff, like a Wii, but had to sell it to pay bills Sad
tony
Diablosblizz wrote:

WOW! That's awesome. I could use a new laptop too :p Want to give me a gift? haha - jk!

I received some moneys and clothes; i am very happy with it Smile
goniagara
I got a digital SLR camera ... now I have to learn how to use it.
nigam
i got plenty orders for my business....and good health too for all of us....and that makes me happy and thankful to our Lord....
Nederland
and i've simply got an new computer Wink
Arty
I got 50 bucks :]
watersoul
hmm... i got... urm... cheated on by my girlfriend, christmas eve! merry christmas lol
Crazy_Canuck
I got a fake fireplace. Perfect for cozying up to on these cold January nights we're having, with a lovely brandy and a good book. It doesn't work so well with the smores though.
gandalfthegrey
I got a lump of coal. Poor me.
mrcool
what ive got last christmas was a german shepherd dog, a new laptop, new clothes coming from my friends, and i got plenty money as well....
prayman
i got 2 Bibles, guitar hero on tour decades, Walden(its a book), the remaing books from the left behind series a $25 gift card, and a $10 bill
not very exciting, but i am quite pleased
pashmina
I got the new and latest GeForce graphics card.
its awesome
Kaseas
Ski stuff (pants, jacket, base layer)

Also I got a new laptop recently, though it wasn't really a gift. My old one broke, and I have to get one for uni for next year anyway so....