FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.baghajk.com

Zaheer Khan
Take a look at my site. I created this site using MS Frontpage thats why i am facing many problems. May be you too will face some. Its about Bagh (A city of Azad Kashmir).Here is some infor about bagh:
"Before getting the status of an independent district in 1988, Bagh was a part of District Poonch. This district almost resembles to district Poonch in its history, culture, customs and traditions. District Bagh, as a whole is rich in variegated natural beauty. Topographically, this district falls into mountainous zone. Bagh, Dheerkot, Sudhan gali, Hanse Chowki, Neela Butt, Las Danna, Mahmood Gali, Kahuta, Havaily and Ganga Choti are the main places in this district."

All Comments and suggestions will be welcomed.

Regards
php_wizard_l33t
I have a comment.. Where is the link to the website?
Alacarde
php_wizard_l33t wrote:

lol... Diddo
wistom
That's right, where is the link to the website? does it was www.baghajk.com ? i see the site baghajk.com its very good with nice style.
Dragonfly
php_wizard_l33t wrote:

Its his website in the profile itself: Here is the link:

http://baghajk.frihost.net/

BTW, Zaheer!

You could give www.baghajk.com as the link itself... why are you redirecting the website.. you could add-on the domain and point the url to frihost sub-domain..

Asha is everywhere, Kashmir or Azad Kashmir!

Your website is nice but it will look much better if you use Dreamweaver. Frontpage looks ugly.... If you want every visitors to your site to see your website in 800x600 why don't you fix the width rather than using the percentage for the width?
Zaheer Khan
Sorry i forgot to post the site name in my message, but it was written in subject . anyway site name is www.baghajk.com and i m redirecting it to frihost because something happens with my site when i redirect it will the original site (www.baghajk.com Sad ) . thanks for your suggestions.

Regards
budazz
it has a broken link...what happen?... Cool
Zaheer Khan
it is not broken link dude. www.baghajk.com if this url is not working you can also visit the site http://bagh.frihost.net .
comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks