FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

none

bestmobilestuff
none
andysart380
i move fast myself. it all depends on the other. If they move fast as well then i look at is as being comfortable around that person. That turns it into a natural attraction between the two and its a wonderful thing. A POSITIVE for sure! Very Happy
Bluedoll
Thinking its the only way to go - - - for me anyway. Time has a way of making it work or not. Yes it is a postive. Even when you see there is something not right, you find you can grow together, so yes, postive . If you sort of don't want to be attached to anyone, for that time period, it kind of makes sense not to spend a lot of time with just one person or you could become attached, yeah. In fact if you even stare at a picture too long it may do something. Laughing
Arthur3009
yes, i fall in love so easily, i think this is a problem, it's easy to get hurt too, but who knows, someday i hope i will learn, but now, i'm dating some girl, and we love each other, it's really great have somebody.
gandalfthegrey
I've been in love numerous times. I first fell in love in kindergarten.

I found this book after watching the sex lady Sue Johannson on television. It describes the condition of many men who fall in love easily.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_shy
deanhills
Think love is a nice state to be in. But of course comes at a price too, so some may be a little cautious.
ssthanapati
Falling in love easily. Dunno about that... but if u feel for someone and really like that person then does time really matter? I am not talking about a a day or few hrs.. Maybe few months or weeks is good enough.
Flarkis
Im the dead opposite. Took me more than 2 months to kiss my girl friends in my last relationship.
frih
There are many people who fall in love quickly....
apple
For all my adult life I have been careful and made sure to take my time and know what I was getting into. When I met my hubby, in one week I was already smitten beyond my comprehension and had absolutely no doubts that he was the one I wanted to spend my life with Embarassed

So the one time I fell fast was the only time that really mattered Very Happy
dawnzky05
In my case, I'm sick of fast engagement. It usually lead to failure and misunderstanding.

-------------------------
street denim shorts
SpellcasterDX
I don't fall in love with them per se, but I do tend to fall for girls easily.
standready
Fast in, quicker out.
Melacos
Yea, guess I know the thing... Though before anything really happens, it's mostly just somekind of extreme attraction that builds up... But after the first kiss or whatever, I'm usually totally sold in some way. It doesn't really matter if I'm really in love, it's more a feeling of having something that COULD be good, and some sense of possession:S
stuckinaditch
I hadn't realised what love was until about 3 years ago and i'm 31... i thought I was in love with my partner until I met someone who I wasn't supposed to connect with - a house mate who I totally fell in love with - he doesn't feel the same which is sad coz my feelings are so strong.

It's really strange coz I always thought i loved my boyfriend until this happened and it's really made me question myself