FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

linkview
I see that number in many places each day.
The size in bytes of a file, the number of the counter in a page web, sums of money and others.
Have somebody the same perception?
Somebody has an explanation.
Or that is only a product of my imagination.
TomS
Reading your topic, I see and recognize this number the first time for a long time.
I do not care much about numbers, except certain dates or some few telephone numbers, I know by heart, so me not recognizing certain number combinations in daily life is nothing unusual.
But I don't think there's anything special about this number. I guess there as many files out there, that have a size 667 kb Wink
j_f_k
an olide but a goodie. about 10 years ago when microsoft was embroiled in the antitrust case and the browser wards were going on, someone pointed out that if you take the ascii codes for

William H Gates III

and add them together then the total comes to 666 as 'proof' that bill was the antichrist. All a load of rubbish of course - you could arrive there with a lot of names by jiggling around missing out including initials, middle names substituting nicknames - I think someone even tried the same with me once.

That said, jury is still out on whether bill is really the antichrist...
Diablosblizz
Well, I don't see 666, although I see 911 all the time! Whenever I am in my room I always see the time as 9:11, both morning and night. It sometimes can be very freaky, and I see is basically every day.

I've always wanted to know if this means something, will something horrible happen to me like on 9/11? And, if I see 9:11 on the 9/11 day then I will defiantly be a little creeped.
andredesignz
Manyof u may have seen this before be i would still like to share it with u...

666 is the natural number following 665 and preceding 667. It is also an abundant number. It is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus a triangular number. Since 36 is both square and triangular, 666 is the sixth number of the form n2(n2 + 1) / 2 (sequence A037270 in OEIS) and the eighth number of the form n(n + 1)(n2 + n + 2) / 8 (doubly triangular numbers, A002817).

The number of prime numbers up to 666 is 121, the square of the number of prime numbers up to 36.

666 is the 60th 12-factored number; 60 is the first 12-factored number.

666=(36) − (26) + 1; 6=(32) − (22) + 1; 66=(34) − (24) + 1.

666 is the sum of the squares of the first seven prime numbers (i.e. 22 + 32 + 52 + 72 + 112 + 132 + 172 = 666).

The harmonic mean of the decimal digits of 666 is (trivially -- all repdigit natural numbers have this property) an integer: 3/(1/6 + 1/6 + 1/6) = 6, making 666 the 54th number with this property.

In base 10, 666 is a palindromic number, a repdigit and a Smith number. A prime reciprocal magic square based on 1/149 in base 10 has a magic total of 666.

The Roman numeral representation of the number 666 (DCLXVI) uses once each the Roman numeral symbols with values under 1,000, occurring in descending order of their respective values (D = 500, C = 100, L = 50, X = 10, V = 5, I = 1).

666 is a member of the Indices of prime Padovan sequence, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 14, 19, 30, 37, 84, 128, 469, 666, 1262, 1573, 2003, 2210, ... (sequence A112882 in OEIS).
Kyohtee
You have gotta be kidden right? 666.. The numder of the Beast/Devil/Satin.Try reading the Holy Bible.. oh, you've heard of it!!!???Read it idiots.. there is no other signifigance worth writing about except for what i said. Mad
Afaceinthematrix
Kyohtee wrote:
You have gotta be kidden right? 666.. The numder of the Beast/Devil/Satin.Try reading the Holy Bible.. oh, you've heard of it!!!???Read it idiots.. there is no other signifigance worth writing about except for what i said. :x

What?

First off, you tell me to try reading The Holy Bible. Why? You don't tell me why I should read a fantasy book. Maybe I would consider it (well actually, I did read the bible years ago) if you actually provided me with a reason to do so.

Then you said, "Read it idiots." Well most people don't like to be called an "idiot." So that's another turn off to taking your advice and spending my valuable time reading old creation myths. In my opinion, my time would be better spent reading my math, science, and chess books that I own.

You then said that there is no other significance than what you said. Again, why is it significant? What will the Bible do/teach me? Why should I waste my time reading it? I see no benefit gained from reading it.

Please don't just post things for the heck of it. If you're going to make such huge suggestions and call people "idiots," at least provide meaningful reasoning. I don't usually lash out like that, but I wasn't going to let what you said go so easily.
Aredon
Kyohtee wrote:
You have gotta be kidden right? 666.. The numder of the Beast/Devil/Satin.

Actually the 666 bible uses calls it "his number" or "his mark". (referring to the Antichrist) This could mean many things:

• That the number somehow represents his state of being or his energy.
  • That the number represents where he comes from or where he is going.
  • That the number might have some significance in his goals or his means.
  • It could also just be his favorite number.

In short we arrive on the fact that the bible merely relates this number to the Antichrist. Which does not mean that the number's only meaning is the Antichrist. Actually it's probably a lot more likely that the number had a meaning or a purpose before that and they wanted to relate this "coming evil" to something that was already known.

Quote:

Try reading the Holy Bible.. oh, you've heard of it!!!???Read it idiots.. there is no other signifigance worth writing about except for what i said. Mad

Once we get past the fierce religious stupidity and the "I'm right and you're going to hell if you think anything other than what I think" mentality. We arrive at a response:

First and foremost I have read the bible, and yet I very strongly disagree that the "only significance" is in there. Secondly, there far too many ways to approach an idea from to simply say that only one matters. To say that the number 666 is only part of the bible and has no mathematical significance, is foolish. Especially since most of the numbers used in the bible had some sort of mathematical significance. (7 for instance being related as some sort of perfect number)

I would sum things up by saying perhaps I gave this troll post a little too much attention, but I tend to get upset when people perpetuate the ignorant religious narrow-minded, shall we say, hatred, that has come to be stereotyped to modern-day religious practices.
tchaunt
I will agree with some of the Christian posts that 666 is a number associated with the antichrist. Am I saying you have to believe it? Though I wish you would, no. I'm just saying that the Bible does talk about it.
But, at the same time, many people have became obsessed with the number. Why? I believe that it is because people want to be rebels. They want to make their Christian parents mad at them for using the number so much. That's just my opinion though.
But the main reason you're seeing this number all the time is because you want to see it. You noticed it twice within a short time span, and now, you try to find the number subconsciously. Most people do it, even if they don't realize it. While you "always see" 666, I may see 711, and Billy Bob Bishop may see 952853 all the time. It's just something that people do. Don't worry, you're not going insane. Smile
deanhills
Aredon wrote:
In short we arrive on the fact that the bible merely relates this number to the Antichrist. Which does not mean that the number's only meaning is the Antichrist. Actually it's probably a lot more likely that the number had a meaning or a purpose before that and they wanted to relate this "coming evil" to something that was already known.

Thanks Aredon. Excellent explanation and one that I can relate to with my mind and makes good sense! Great insight by you. Brings me back to the Bible that it was written by people, often influenced by the prevailing interpretations of symbols of their time, a time that may have been very different to the one we are in right now.
erlendhg
Well, I don't see the number 666 around, but 1337 is really haunting me. Nearly every time I check the time on my mobile phone (if it is between 12:00 and 14:00), it is 13:37!
tchaunt
erlendhg wrote:
Well, I don't see the number 666 around, but 1337 is really haunting me. Nearly every time I check the time on my mobile phone (if it is between 12:00 and 14:00), it is 13:37!

Where did you get a phone that displays Army time?
All the phones I've seen only display in the 1-12 time. That would be awesome having that phone.
SpellcasterDX
tchaunt wrote:
erlendhg wrote:

All the phones I've seen only display in the 1-12 time. That would be awesome having that phone.

I know BlackBerrys can display time in 12hr or 24hr format. I don't know of any other phones that can do that though.

As for the topic at hand, I always thought of it as "the devil/the antichrist's number". However that doesn't mean I'm not open to other people's explanations for it. On the contrary, I'm interested in finding out what other people say it means.
Zombie
The title of this topic reminded me of the 06/06/2006 on Runescape, when fally was raided when some noobs discovered how to kill players outside of the wilderness.
Bluedoll
whats with the 666? . . . by Bluedoll

I find it interesting how some words, names, symbols and even numbers are given significance. In the computer world binary numbers. 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128. 256, 512, 1024 are used more frequently, so I don't see a relation to 666 in that system.

Buzz words and names are often used in groups to make a statement or whatever. 2 - 4 is common expression with the guys in my area or 6 pack around hockey game season. So yeah some numbers have significance. like 10 - 4 good buddy!

666 regardless of where, why or who is using it has an origin in the old bible and thats a fact! I try not to argue with people, life is too short for that.

The number 666 is talked about in the bible (revelation 13:1Cool as well as other numbers. For example man's number is 10 (as in ten commandments).

I notice even today if you ask guys what they think of that pretty girl on beach they will say, "oh she is a ten!"

Very Happy
tchaunt
SpellcasterDX wrote:

I know BlackBerrys can display time in 12hr or 24hr format. I don't know of any other phones that can do that though.

That would make sense as to why I didn't know about it. I don't see the need for a blackberry for someone who's not into business. I am just now starting up my business, so I won't need a blackberry for a good 10+ years.

On topic:
I will agree with some people who have posted that 666 is mentioned as "his number". But I don't really think that the number's origin is from the Bible. I think that it is like a one-word parable of sorts. If you don't agree with the Bible, I would recommend you stop reading this post because you will get offended. Anyway, Jesus taught usually by using parables. Many people couldn't understand the concept of sin, since it was such a new thing for them at the time. Jesus would take scenarios that would occur during most of their lives and use them to explain God's word. Take the parable of the Servants and the Talents. You pretty much know that God doesn't use Talents (coins worth about $1,000). But Jesus used the talents to help the people understand what he was saying. I think he did the same when using 666 as "his number". I think the number had a negative meaning to most of the people who were being taught at the time, so Jesus used it as a "one-word parable". But that's just my take on it.
miacps
From Revelation 13:18 in "New International Version" that I have sitting here:

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has in-
sight, let him calculate the number of the
beast, for it is man's number. His number is
"

I've read the King James version when I was younger and could have sworn that they worded it differently. Something about "three fold" or something to do with multiple threes instead of "666".

Anyone have any idea what I'm referring to?

Anyway, I'd be interested to learn if this number had some other significance prior to being mentioned in revelation.
Horizon
Accordinng to the bible, 666 is the beasts number. To religious people, it's a bad thing, but otherwise it's just a number.. It's not like bankers are going to go to Hell for using 666 in equations for their customers, religious or not. It's a required number in life that can be used at any time. It shouldn't be feared to use it.. >.>
Aredon
Quote:
As for the topic at hand, I always thought of it as "the devil/the antichrist's number". However that doesn't mean I'm not open to other people's explanations for it. On the contrary, I'm interested in finding out what other people say it means.

Well then I'll pull some random fun out of... places... Very Happy for you:

666 -> three characters
--------------------------------------
three -> five characters
five -> four characters
four -> four characters
Four

six-hundred sixty-six -> eighteen characters(ignoring - )
eighteen -> eight characters
eight -> five characters
five -> four characters
four -> four characters
Four

To be truly fair though, four is actually the solution to the universe. Wink
Ghost Rider103
Also 666 is 999 upside down, which is now my current number of posts Shocked

Edit: Nevermind, I am now at 1000 posts! Got a new rank, it looks cool, but I am not really feeling the name!
Aredon
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Also 666 is 999 upside down, which is now my current number of posts Shocked

I might also add that 999 and nine-hundred ninety-nine both also break down to four Twisted Evil.
pll
666 can be the number of the beast ( Iron Maiden ) Cool
it can be 999 upside.
It can be the solution to the universe.

But it could also be 345 !!
666 is juste a number for me... Nothing strange about it, we can do anything with numbers.
PatTheGreat42
I think the real number is supposed to be like, 668. Mistranslation or somethin'.
tchaunt
PatTheGreat42 wrote:
I think the real number is supposed to be like, 668. Mistranslation or somethin'.

I have actually heard that before. But I was thinking the number was supposed to be 669 instead of 668. Oh well. It's close enough. It does seem like it could happen because the bible was translated by humans. But at the same time, 666 may be the number of the beast.
tony
j_f_k wrote:
an olide but a goodie. about 10 years ago when microsoft was embroiled in the antitrust case and the browser wards were going on, someone pointed out that if you take the ascii codes for

William H Gates III

and add them together then the total comes to 666 as 'proof' that bill was the antichrist. All a load of rubbish of course - you could arrive there with a lot of names by jiggling around missing out including initials, middle names substituting nicknames - I think someone even tried the same with me once.

That said, jury is still out on whether bill is really the antichrist...

actually... considering some other facts, I think that's pretty good proof :p
Aredon
PatTheGreat42 wrote:
Actually the footnote in one of my older bibles actually says "also 668 in some translations". I had forgotten that, thanks for reminding me.
Gonzalo
Sacrifice is going on tonight!
erlendhg
SpellcasterDX wrote:
tchaunt wrote:
erlendhg wrote:

Well, I am Norwegian and live in Norway, so we only use the 24hr format. My phone is a terrible standard (and now outdated) Sony Ericsson k600i.
catscratches
The thing is that if you see the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 100 times each, you won't care.

But if you see the number 9 100 times, and 9 means something specific to you, then you will remember those as special events, forgetting about all the other numbers. The result is that you think that 9 is more frequent in your life than 1-8.

I've caught myself doing the same many times.
carlospro7
Kyohtee wrote:
You have gotta be kidden right? 666.. The numder of the Beast/Devil/Satin.Try reading the Holy Bible.. oh, you've heard of it!!!???Read it idiots.. there is no other signifigance worth writing about except for what i said. Mad

haha this comment is hilarious. I have to agree with Afaceinthematrix.

Anyway, I encounter the number 666 very rarely.
scriptedsymphony
I see the number 69 everywhere, but I don't really see 66 everywhere. Maybe we're just cursed. XD
Pin3apple
erlendhg wrote:
SpellcasterDX wrote:
tchaunt wrote:
erlendhg wrote:

Well, I am Norwegian and live in Norway, so we only use the 24hr format. My phone is a terrible standard (and now outdated) Sony Ericsson k600i.

Kult, jeg ogsε.
Kyohtee
Brings me back to the Bible that it was written by people, often influenced by the prevailing interpretations of symbols of their time, a time that may have been very different to the one we are in right now.[/quote]Yes true indeed the bible was written by people but under the Instructuon of God.
Kyohtee
Zombie wrote:
The title of this topic reminded me of the 06/06/2006 on Runescape, when fally was raided when some noobs discovered how to kill players outside of the wilderness.
Omfg that was weird, i was just walking when all the sudden these level 50 and 60 noobs come along and start ranging meh, then when i ran after them suckers ran farther and shot some more....I died with a God book,DBoots,Dlong,Rune plate bod and Dlegs. :'[
deanhills
Kyohtee wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Omfg that was weird, i was just walking when all the sudden these level 50 and 60 noobs come along and start ranging meh, then when i ran after them suckers ran farther and shot some more....I died with a God book,DBoots,Dlong,Rune plate bod and Dlegs. :'[

Looks as though you have to change your gear? Maybe they are too heavy to get away with? Smile
snowynight
You guy are interesting....
what is 666? Question
it is an upside down 999... Laughing
3 fish swimming in a pool Razz
3 peas having their first buds... Smile
3 balloons in children's hands.... Wink
3 ropes to hang someone...... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
ptfrances
For me it sounds like the future 66 Road.... Laughing Laughing where you could ride with your Harley without tyres in 2100 Laughing
guissmo
Wow, a lot of random 666 facts.
But it's just a number that people associate things to because of experience or some kind of tale.

It's just as 'special' as 13, lucky 7, 1337 or something.
I just realized 1337 is composed of 13 and 7. Neutral
bonestorm74
As Iron Maiden tell us it's the number of the beast.

Articulate your fingers into the sign of the devil and just go with it. Wink
pipi
everyone like money ,so everyone like the numeber 666 .So that you can always see it.
MarzEz
666 is just a number. why is it so special while the 665 numbers before it are fairly ordinary?
also, i might read the bible one day...
if i want a good laugh.
Ghost900
666 normally reminds me of the Devil or whatever but I don't freak when I see it.

Actually today I got 666 faction in Guild Wars and a teammate said "Uhh 666" but he was joking. Smile
CosmicDisturbance
I never notice 666 because no one ever uses it seriously. The number I notice though is 69. I see it everywhere.

Edit: I just had 9.69 points.
_AVG_
666 has no significance. It is just a number to me although it reminds of Iron Maiden's song "The Number of the Beast".
jmlworld
Here are some facts I know about 666
- My high school role number was 706660.
- There is a domain name with the name 666.com
- When I finish this post, I'll get 666 Frih$
catscratches
When I last measured my weight, I weighed 66.6 kg. =)
Hogwarts
jmlworld wrote:
Here are some facts I know about 666
- My high school role number was 706660.
- There is a domain name with the name 666.com
- When I finish this post, I'll get 666 Frih$

Here are some facts I know about "Google"
- There is a company called Google
- There is a domain name with the name Google.com
- When I finish this post, I'll likely hit my "Home" button and go to Google.com.

You could do that for nearly every number/word/whatever Sad
MarzEz
are we then to conclude that 666 has no real significance?
or do we conclude that whenever someone mentions it we are one step closer to the apocolypse!
Spartan
Diablosblizz wrote:
Well, I don't see 666, although I see 911 all the time! Whenever I am in my room I always see the time as 9:11, both morning and night. It sometimes can be very freaky, and I see is basically every day.

I've always wanted to know if this means something, will something horrible happen to me like on 9/11? And, if I see 9:11 on the 9/11 day then I will defiantly be a little creeped.

Wow, same thing with me, although I really don't care. I remember seeing it a lot, it's just weird that it's that time when I look at my clock.
catscratches
Spartan wrote:
Diablosblizz wrote:

Wow, same thing with me, although I really don't care. I remember seeing it a lot, it's just weird that it's that time when I look at my clock.
That's because you remember the times you see it on your clock as something special but forget about all the other 1000 times you've looked at your clock and it has been a completely different time.
Zombie
I think a better topic would be 12/2012
apparently theres a major ice age every 100,000 years and a minor ice age every 12,000 years... both are due between now and 2012
jsfdan
Very rarely do I encounter 666.
I think it's just a number made to scare little children.
MarzEz
ice age?
with global warming continuing the way it is?
ankitdatashn
Bro I did not got the essense of this topic quite clearly!
MarzEz
is there an essence?
the title "666" was rather vague...
linkview
I encounter the number 666 about +10 times each day, for that reason I wrote this post.
Maybe somebody has the same perception than me.
roxys_art
Certain numbers stick out more in our memory than others due to the meaning attached to them. 911 sticks out due to 9/11/01; 666 sticks out due to its connection with the antichrist; and there may even be numbers that we, as individuals, have personally attached meaning to.

What's my point? Well, these numbers stick out in our mind. Therefore, when we see them, we made a mental note of it and think it is "weird". For instance, we are going about our business and we look at the clock and it says 9:11. This number sticks out in our mind so we make a mental note of it. However, when the time reads 11:03 - or a number that has no meaning to us - we do not make the same mental note. We just forget about it and go about our business.

So, when you see numbers like 666, you think it's really freaky. But in reality, it's our minds that are playing tricks on the reality of the situation. My advice: don't worry about it.
Arty
True, there is no specific time that shows up more than normal, it's all just you noticing it more than others.
Dark_Jedi06
I was born on June 6th, 1990. So in 1996 my birthday was on 6/6/96 and I was turning 6. Does that make me demon spawn? I guess that's a matter of interruption. Razz

I agree with whoever mentioned seeing 69...I see that one quite frequently. Laughing
Xanatos
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:

I agree with whoever mentioned seeing 69...I see that one quite frequently. Laughing

So do I, maybe 69 is the true number of the antichrist....

Which actually wouldnt surprise me at all.
Parkour_Jarrod
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
I was born on June 6th, 1990. So in 1996 my birthday was on 6/6/96 and I was turning 6. Does that make me demon spawn? I guess that's a matter of interruption. Razz

HEHEHE i was born on the 6th with 6 letters in my first name and 6 letters in my last name Surprised and i got a survey from the church and in order it asks:

[list=]Number of letters in first name?
Number of letters in last name?
What day of the month were you born?[/list]

so my answer was 666 TO A CHURCH!

ANYWHO

i see 6:23 or 2:36 alot and yeah it has significance to me because the 23rd of the 6th me and my girlfriend started going out Laughing Laughing anywho 666 is just IRON MAIDEN's Number Of The Beast.

Lyrics
Quote:

The night was black was no use holding back
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
was all this for real or some kind of hell
666 the Number of the Beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan's work is done
Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on I must inform the law
Can this still be real or some crazy dream
but I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
they seem to mesmerise me...can't avoid their eyes
666 the one for you and me
Solon_Poledourus
Egads... 666, eh?

I remember hearing alot about this number in my youth, when there was a great attempt by many people to push religion upon me. I have read the books of the Abrahamic religions, but here we seem to be sticking with the Christian sect of these religions, so here is what I know, and what I had to go back and look up:

666 is the ammount of gold, measured in Talents(a unit of measurement during Biblical times).
It's also the number of the men of Adonikam who were taken captive by King Nebuchadnezzar.

However, those are just random numbers with no apparent significance. The angry bible thumper, I think, is referring to the book of Revelation.

Specifically to Revelation 13:11 - 13:18, in which it says:

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

But that's the only real reference for 666 in a menacing sense.
As far as the antichrist goes, one could argue that the Beast in the above passages could be him, but that's clearly left to interpretation.
I did, however, find references to that name 'antichrist'. These are as follows:

1 John 2:18 - 2:22
18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:1 - 4:3
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
7Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So we have only a handful of passages mentioning the antichrist(s), and not one of them mentions the number 666 in direct connection with that name. Other names, such as Son of Perdition, Beast, Lawless One, etc., are mentioned in the bible, but these are not proven to be representative of the so-called antichrist character.

In my opinion, 666/antichrist may have held a number of meanings for the authors of these books. Many such writings of the time were allegorical, poetic, and quite often meant to be left to individual interpretation for the purposes of entertainment and/or a social statement of the times.

After all, even today we write about people using words such as monster, beast, evil, etc. I wonder if, in a thousand years, people will think that our time was rampant with actual monsters, when we were only writing about serial killers and politicians.

Sorry for the long post.
paskifire
it's a sign. Very Happy
spring567
911,when I checked the time , I always 9:11.
Vrythramax
I don't know, 4 months of inactivity in this thread...then 2 spamlike posts that "resurrect" it. I think it's run it's course and should be -closed-.