FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost is awsome!

SRBuckey5266
My request got accepted in Five minutes! Frihost has very good and quick staff! Keep up the good work!
jabce85
yeah, mine wasn't that fast, but it was still withing a couple of days.. great web hosting with the great idea to keep ads off the members pages.. thank you!!
Diablosblizz
Yep, Frihost is pretty fast. Although, depending on the time of the year the account approval rate can drop. Great hosting for no ads!
andredesignz
Am so glad i have found frihost i got free hosting here woiii
ocalhoun
SRBuckey5266 wrote:
My request got accepted in Five minutes! Frihost has very good and quick staff! Keep up the good work!

Nice to hear good news about that for a change... I remember the days of hearing new users complain about going weeks without approval.

Does that mean that the staff has grown better, or that there are fewer requests for hosting?
Blaster
Nice to see that you are happy with this service. They are pretty quick with these things i must admit.. Good luck working on your website.
lethaltriad
congrats and welcome to frihost, I don't recall how long it took for me to get accepted but i'm sure it was less than a day.
mattyj
i agree FriHost is definately the best free host available.

Welcome to the site
bloodrider
My request was accepted in one day, so I would not go whining about it Razz
I'm happy that the requests are being processed more fast, but I hope it isn't for the lack of them Razz
snowynight
Yes, this is a very good forum to keep you hosted. However I forgot to post for some time and now
I have to post a lot.......
shkhanal
No doubt, Frihost is great! Thumb Up for friHost!
shkumbin
Frihost is not great it is AMAZING!!!! My hosting request was proceded fast, I have a blog and a forum running smothly (the unlimited databases and database space is amazing) plus all I have to do is keep my points up and I do it glady just by posting because it is such a great community.

THANK You Frihost!!! and Happy New Year!!!!!
Faraz
FriHost is simply great!!! Love it!!!