FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it going to work, or shall i just give up?

ParsaAkbari
I have spent ages developing my website, the main reason i made it is to make money!

But uptill now i have made no solid serious money, see my website: http://runescapeclan.co.uk

Is it going to work or shall i just give up?

If it isnt going to work where am i going wrong?

Thanks
ingelady
Why that title?. Is there a reason for that title?
I think that the color black is not catchy to no eyes. I didn't went through it, but it talks about what?
keane
From a user's point of view, if its design or layout is gonna be like that forever, it ain't gonna work.

If you want to make money from the site, you really should make it look better. Building a site is like creating an advertisement. If you want it to sell, make it look good. Smile

Also, what is the site all about? People building websites often forget to put a brief description of what the site is about on their homepage.
chasbeen
Sorry I could not understand the game.
You just have to keep trying Crying or Very sad
Zackster
Buy a nice game themed template, don't use the red font. I would say change the style to be a more relaxed and comfortable style, for some reason that seams to make more sales. Have you ever seen a shopping site with that much black and red?

I'm not trying to be mean but a change of style will do the world of good.
tass_
I'm sorry, but that website isn't very beautiful. Also, the layout breaks quite horribly in Firefox, did you develop it for Internet Explorer?

You should try to make a more clean layout, and try adding more structure.. like putting all those guides in a "Guides" section, instead of keeping them in the menu like that. Your placement of the google adwords (tm) isn't very good either... you kinda just need to work more on the website to make it look more pleasant.
soljarag
gotta love the marqee (spelling) scrolling text Smile

I would just buy a template and edit it.... it will look alot better, and wont take that long..
sonam
Quote:
gotta love the marqee (spelling) scrolling text

Be carefull, this is not working in all browsers. Flash is better solution for me.

About ParsaAkbari site:
Build new one or change text and border colors. Check your site in minimum four browsers (IE6, IE7 Opera and FF3). Change your images it is too big (few Mb) or too bad (unsharpen, bad optimized, etc.)

Sonam