FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boris Johnson

jspets
Boris Johnson is probably the best thing that happend to british politics. whats he done since he became mayor of london, well firstly he has made everyone laugh, when he was at the olympics waving the flag around like a loonatic, and also he has added some good legilastion to london.
j_f_k
not sure how good boris is as a politician - agree h's refreshing and entertaining - however one thing is for certain, and that is that kommie ken was the worst thing to happen to british politics and BJ has ended the reign of terror.

He has abolished the western extension of the congestion charge zone - nice one boris - although it does rather baffle me as to why it's going to take 18 months to 'dismantle'. surely a sturdy 4x4 and a quick heuristic of the 'travelling salesman' problem to drive by and crush all of the new camers would do the job in a single morning
DoctorBeaver
Boris may come across as a bumbling oaf but he is a very clever man. I have many friends who live in London and not a single one of them was sorry to see the back of Livingstone; and they come from all parts of the political spectrum.
deanhills
Think this is a good test, as just learned that I have not got a clue who the mayor of London is. But know who the Royal family are. I do know who the mayor of New York is! Can someone tell us who Boris Johnson is? Initially when I saw his name first, thought he would turn out to be a wrestler or something. Smile
DoctorBeaver
deanhills:-

Boris's website http://www.boris-johnson.com/