FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rejoining Twitter

Tony The Tiger
I deleted my twitter account. Then I tried to rejoin and was told that my email was blocked. I tried to complain to customer service and was sent an email by the Get Satisfaction team. I was prompted to sign in and realized that I was not actually signing in to Twitter, but rather to http://getsatisfaction.com . What is going on with this website. Is it affiliated with Twitter. The sign on that I created does not work for twitter.
jylan
Hey Tony, not sure about your problem with your email getting blocked by Twitter, maybe you could just sign up with a different email? Anyway to answer your question about getsatisfaction.com, no it isn't owned by Twitter, basically it is a service which allows companies to manage feedback about their business or product.
Tony The Tiger
jylan wrote:
Hey Tony, not sure about your problem with your email getting blocked by Twitter, maybe you could just sign up with a different email? Anyway to answer your question about getsatisfaction.com, no it isn't owned by Twitter, basically it is a service which allows companies to manage feedback about their business or product.

How do I unsubscribe to Getsatisfaction?