FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best and Worst Christmas Gifts

jwellsy
I like to hear some of the Best and Worst Christmas Gifts that you saw this year.

The best one I saw was a four year old boy get a set of green hulk hands boxing gloves. He had to of worn those for at least 12 hours straight.

The most awkward gift I saw was a guy that got a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond. At least he tried to be gracious about it. But, it really isn't him.
annipsa
My boyfriend got a sled. He was really surprised. I think that was the best gift. The most weird gift was.. a sauna cap! There is embroidery of two leaves. And oh yes, it's very ugly. Very Happy
flyfamilyguy
jwellsy wrote:
Best and Worst Christmas Gifts that you saw this year.

The best:

The Worst:
PennyLane
best: Twilight book Very Happy
worst: a craft box for kids up to 6 years when I was 14....
Crinoid
Laughing Don't look a gift horse in the mouth Laughing
If seriously, give a thought to changing world perception, just for fun: join giftless or money as a gift movement, giving freedom of choice instead of regular unpleasant experience for both sides and being criticized afterward. It is not nice, you know Wink
mrcool
the best christmas that i saw was when I watch twilight....i watch it every night...it is really a beautiful movie that i saw

the worst christmas is that i saw a lot of hands were amputated due to firecrackers...and i saw lot of people died too due to fireguns...
Dean_The_Great
Wow,there are some weird answers on this thread, but I'll still give you my answers:

Best Gift: I got a computer when I was seven, and it started my love of it all.
Worst Gift: Probably a lamp with fake fire, it was neat and all, but I really don't have the space for it and it only collects dust.
mejo1900
Well I got a onsie (pajamas that are only one piece) and thought it was a awful gift and not me at all...but now I wear it all the time Smile

Best gift ever was a scooter (not electric) that my parents let me use inside (hey, it was an outdoor gift during the winter and I wanted to use it right away). Also moon sand (when I was like 14 or 15) its this sand that molds together so you can make castles...for someone born near a beach but now living far away from one it was pretty neat.

Worst gift: I can't say anyone thing really sticks out, but in general any gift that someone got me so they could play with it.
kriszara
Worst gift: for some reason 1999 was the year of the coaster, both my roommate and I got coaster sets as gifts. We ended up using them but you could tell they come from someone's "gift closet"

Best gift - that one is harder, I am a brat and get to choose my big gift from my husband every year. They have ranged from a day at the spa to a homemade planter box for my grapevines and strawberry plants.

Helios' edit: removed a spam link...
silverdown
The worst Christmas gift I think is a gift you gave someone , and then give it back to you..... kinda rude!!!
youandmephotography
Best Christmas Gift Of All Time: I think that the best Christmas gift I had in my days was a Razor Scooter. I mean really, back in the day scooters were all the rage, you could travel vast distances in such a short time! Portability was also a major bonus to the scooter.
OR
A Nintendo 64. This system was so amazing, I remember I was so excited to open it I cut my thumb on the cardboard. This system was the source of some absolute classic games, like Bomberman, Starfox, and more!

Worst Christmas Gift Of All Time: Receiving 4 boxes of 64 crayons, watching my sister get a 50$ gift card to target (not crayons). I was very depressed.

Best Gift This Year: An upgrade from 2GB to 4GB of RAM

Worst Gift This Year: Mints.

It's hard to judge the overall best gift I've ever received, because as you grow older, your interests, tastes and distastes change.
imera
worst gift I could get is something I really won't use or don't need, like anything artsy for the house, or anything that I have from before, knifes, cups and those sort of things. Or any beauty products that I definitely wouldn't use, because I have my own.

Best gift I could get, and have gotten so far is a big box of oranges, I love oranges, and my boyfriend received a big plate of different kinds of chocolate, he was loving his gift so much Very Happy
nigam
i got a new laptop...a gift from my mom..
jessicawalker
jwellsy wrote:
I like to hear some of the Best and Worst Christmas Gifts that you saw this year.

The best one I saw was a four year old boy get a set of green hulk hands boxing gloves. He had to of worn those for at least 12 hours straight.

The most awkward gift I saw was a guy that got a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond. At least he tried to be gracious about it. But, it really isn't him.

I don't care who you are, you can find something you like at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! I'm in love with that store.

Oh and... My best gift was an Xbox 360 this year. It's pretty cool. I like Fable 2 right now. I don't know my worst.