FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kickstart the blogs

truespeed
Allow users to put adsense on their frihost forum blogs,i am not sure how this could be implemented,but if it could, it would perhaps get more people making use of the blog feature.
rvec
should be easy, just put the ads on them and put an extra field in the user config to enter the adsense code (just the number for security).
Blaster
BAD idea... Placing of too many ads gets people banned from such a thing. Also it could make the blogs look rather ugly.
Ghost Rider103
Yeah I think this would make the blogs look very ugly. But then again I might even give the blog thing a try if I could put adense on it. Then again maybe not.
truespeed
Blaster wrote:
BAD idea... Placing of too many ads gets people banned from such a thing. Also it could make the blogs look rather ugly.

When you go to someone's blog,it has four entries on each page,all you would need to do is change that to three,that way there's no way of getting a google ban. If it were allowed, there could be a specified size allowed,say the horizontal banner,468 x 60. It would look no worse or different to any other blog that use adsense.
rvec
why not just put one banner in the footer/header and only allow users to enable the banners and fill in their own number. No need to put html in or something, just the number and enable/disable.