FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More posting problems

deanhills
This morning (UAE time) did two postings I did not receive a credit for in posting number as well as points. One was under the Chat heading of 2009 Predictions and the other under Websites for Drupal. When I did the posting, it must have timed out, as it took ages, and then went to one of those error pages. I automatically knew then I lost points and a posting number when that happened. The posting number stayed the same as before the posting had been submitted, it obviously did not register in the way it should have to click over and come up with the points earned screen.

I have occasionally lost points and postings this way in the past, but this morning two out of three postings. Will be grateful if this problem could be solved?
truespeed
Must be the server,mine timed out when i was posting about 10 minutes ago,i just went back to the main forums to make sure the server was up,then back to my thread and re-posted,i have no idea if my points were affected as i never check them.
deanhills
Thanks for the feedback Truespeed. I posted quite a bit yesterday, and this morning early, and although I still timed out (infrequently), have not had the problem with loosing points again.
Bondings
When an account is created, quite a few services are restarted and you can't visit/use the forums for like 20 seconds (at the moment). But that's only a few times a day. Also when I remove accounts, but I haven't done so lately.
SRBuckey5266
My guess is the server, thats all I know about this stuff. Very Happy