FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Calvin n hobbes strip

burn

I found this one pretty cute... anyone else like the good ole calvin n hobbes comics? Razz
mOrpheuS
burn wrote:
anyone else like the good ole calvin n hobbes comics? Razz

Hmm ... let me count the ways ...
Dean_The_Great
Calvin and Hobbes has to be the best comic strip out there. It plays on the wisdom of kids and the ridiculousness of the world all at the same time... I've wasted many an hour reading strip after strip of C and H.
muffinman187
o man i love Calvin and hobbes. i would go to the public library and borrow books of the comic and just spend whole weekend reading non stop!!
muffinman187
anymore scrips?
amperx
yep i liked it too, i always check that out in the calvin strips in the news paper when i was little xd
Radar
I have memories of sitting and reading calvin and hobbes for an hour at a time, and finding it to be one of the more relaxing things I've done in a while.

Yay for Calvin and Hobbes, with it's interspersed philosophy, reflections on childhood, the nature of the world, and hilarious observations. Truly wonderful.
ato784
Calvin and Hobbes is a great comic. I too have great memories of it and enjoyed reading it. although the color ones are much better than the black and white ones generally(in art work for the most part).