FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Going on vacation..

Da Rossa
...is there a way to prevent my points from fading? My site is not useful during the holidays. What can I do?
Thanks!
Diablosblizz
How long are you going to be away for? You have about 45 days of hosting, so unless your planning a long vacation then there's nothing to worry about.

I've gone away for a month and still had my hosting going, so nothing too big.
ozerib
That's exactly what I was looking for as well.. Thanks for the info..
Da Rossa
Well, actually my trip is not gonna be long enough, about 15 days at most. The thing is that I could be exactly in a bad situation so, if I had about 5 points instead of 40, I'd have to be worried, which means that I could want a "parking account" feature, even if that means that the site becomes offline for that moment...
mathiaus
Account deletion is manual, not automatic. Not only does this give you a little extra legroom but Bondings is a pretty good guy who wants you to stay. A long time Frihoster like yourself who has good posts would be given more time.

So don't worry about it Smile
Da Rossa
mathiaus wrote:
Account deletion is manual, not automatic. Not only does this give you a little extra legroom but Bondings is a pretty good guy who wants you to stay. A long time Frihoster like yourself who has good posts would be given more time.

So don't worry about it Smile

Now I'm relieved! Very Happy
Thanks for attention!

Edit: trip delayed to Jan 9.