FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MERRY CHRISTMAS (Advance greetings)

airh3ad
Warm wishing all of you a great Christmas and a successful New Year where God blesses you richly in every way. Be prepared to be surprised, though, as God’s blessings don’t always look like we expect them to! This time of year my thoughts always turn both forwards and backwards. So I'd like—in what will be my final post before the end of this year—to wish you all a great break, and to review the year. I wish and i hope FRIHOST will continue to serve free hosting for good to all members merry christmas again! .
SpellcasterDX
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you (and all Frihoster that celebrate Christmas) too!!

And for those who celebrate something else, Happy Holidays! Very Happy
the-guide

Greeting all fellow Frihoster...

Wish all of you a Merry Christmas a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year! Enjoy peace, love, and happiness among friends and family.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Enjoy.

mattyj
a merry christmas morning to all from the land down under

sitting here since 6AM waiting for my kids to wake up so we can open some presents!!!

I mean so THEY can open some presents Wink Laughing
Donutey
I'm soo looking forward to Christmas tamales (we were sick of turkey so tamales it is Rolling Eyes )
standready
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and season's greetings and all the best in the up coming new year!
ForceRun
Every One have a very Merry Christmas.
mathiaus
12:42 (UK)

Dear all,

I hope you and everyone around, enjoy a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I wish you good health and a strong and secure future.

A special "thanks" to those who will spend not only this day, but others, helping the less fortunate.

For those who have 'spare' money this Christmas, please consider charity. I'm trying not to preach here but there are so many charity that help such a wide variety of people that with a small amount of searching, one should do something that really means something to you.

/mathiaus* waits for Bondings to open the Frihost X-mas party! Razz

Edit: Bondings' Christmas Blog Post
deanhills
mathiaus wrote:
12:42 (UK)

Dear all,

I hope you and everyone around, enjoy a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I wish you good health and a strong and secure future.

A special "thanks" to those who will spend not only this day, but others, helping the less fortunate.

For those who have 'spare' money this Christmas, please consider charity. I'm trying not to preach here but there are so many charity that help such a wide variety of people that with a small amount of searching, one should do something that really means something to you.

/mathiaus* waits for Bondings to open the Frihost X-mas party! Razz

5:45 a.m. UAE

Thanks Mathiaus, same to you and every one. Thanks for all your help in making Frihost a fun place to post. Thanks to Bondings, all the other Frihost moderators, creators and posters for making Frihost possible. Also wish you and your loved ones, as well as everyone else and their loved ones a wonderful festive season and a fantastic new year ahead.
dude_xyx
Merry Christmas ! everyone .. Hope you ll have a great day ! A blessed Christmas to you ..

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xaferrow
Congratulation guys!

Very Happy
prithvi
Wish a Merry Christmas to you all and a very Happy New Year ahead!!
supernova1987a
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you're all having a great Christmas out there!
Happy Birthday Jesus Christ!