FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


MY new site....must look





frih
Hello everyone.,


Here is my new WHois and IP Address site...


www.nameinbox.com

Please make a review......

thanx
t
Ghost Rider103
Hey you have a pretty nice clean look going on here. I think you could have went with a darker yellow on the logo.

The logo is kind of plain, but it goes with the layout pretty well, I just think the "N" is a bit too big.

Good job though.

Bookmarked Wink
frih
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Hey you have a pretty nice clean look going on here. I think you could have went with a darker yellow on the logo.

The logo is kind of plain, but it goes with the layout pretty well, I just think the "N" is a bit too big.

Good job though.

Bookmarked Wink


Thanks buddy 4 your review, I made it simple so that everyone can use it frequently. It is my personal experience that users generally visits those sites which are fast. And checking WHOIS and IP is a basic thing which every ddomain buyer uses before purchase.

I will create a new logo very soon, actually i am not very good in image designing.

Thanks for bookmarking @GhostRider

Hey Ghost Rider, can you make a good logo for my site, i will give you 200Frih for this.
guitarcrazy087
Wow, very nice. It's fast and simple and just works. That's what I love seeing in websites.

You should probably make the logo a link back to the home page...

I like the colors and everything. One last suggestion, I would change the text-align: right property on the input box. It's threw me off there for a second. It is a cool idea but I wouldn't get to far away from what users are used to.

Good job!

p.s. Bookmarked as well =]
frih
guitarcrazy087 wrote:
Wow, very nice. It's fast and simple and just works. That's what I love seeing in websites.

You should probably make the logo a link back to the home page...

I like the colors and everything. One last suggestion, I would change the text-align: right property on the input box. It's threw me off there for a second. It is a cool idea but I wouldn't get to far away from what users are used to.

Good job!

p.s. Bookmarked as well =]


Even i was thinking for the backlink to the logo after uploading my site. I will do that in a day or two.

Thanks for bookmarking.

I will check alignment.....You are always welcomed on my site...Thanks 4 your suggestion...
truespeed
As whois sites go, it is very good,looks a bit like a search page,nice and simple layout which is good.

The only thing i don't like is the banner, nameinbox,with a envelope inbetween the i and n . im not so sure that works,maybe have the nameinbox lettering over a envelope,maybe the envelope could be slightly larger than the one you have now,centered with the nameinbox lettering going over it.

Or maybe go for something all together more dynamic like the one below.

frih
truespeed wrote:
As whois sites go, it is very good,looks a bit like a search page,nice and simple layout which is good.

The only thing i don't like is the banner, nameinbox,with a envelope inbetween the i and n . im not so sure that works,maybe have the nameinbox lettering over a envelope,maybe the envelope could be slightly larger than the one you have now,centered with the nameinbox lettering going over it.

Or maybe go for something all together more dynamic like the one below.


Thanks buddy for suggestion....i am looking for a good logo...i have got some suggestion....i think you are right...logo should be dynamic one.....i will do that...
DeviousMUD
For the most part it looks very clean and organized, a good base for your site! Just add a bit more content and it will look like a angel made it!
Faraz
Amazing! So simple and quick!

Quote:
It is my personal experience that users generally visits those sites which are fast. And checking WHOIS and IP is a basic thing which every ddomain buyer uses before purchase.


You are right! This site is going to my bookmarks. Good job! Smile
Ghost Rider103
frih wrote:
guitarcrazy087 wrote:
Wow, very nice. It's fast and simple and just works. That's what I love seeing in websites.

You should probably make the logo a link back to the home page...

I like the colors and everything. One last suggestion, I would change the text-align: right property on the input box. It's threw me off there for a second. It is a cool idea but I wouldn't get to far away from what users are used to.

Good job!

p.s. Bookmarked as well =]


Even i was thinking for the backlink to the logo after uploading my site. I will do that in a day or two.

Thanks for bookmarking.

I will check alignment.....You are always welcomed on my site...Thanks 4 your suggestion...


I can do the logo for a link on your website back to mine.

Other than that, sorry I can't.
Rocko
That is a nice site you have. Good work. Very Happy
Mennoj1
Nice website you have there!
ncwdavid
The logo seems a bit plain and the yellow nearly blinded me.
nivinjoy
The site design is cute and simple but the intention and the purpose is really great mann...!! My suggestion in the field of design would be to make it more stylish and attractive..!!

By the way another question..!! You got this domain too from ddboard...???
Xaferrow
overall is good,

this is even better than who.is Surprised
Related topics
Webspace.frih.net New site, please give feedback
Tell me if u like my site's look
My new site - Potterpedia
Novis Design
my new site - free traffic for your site!
my new site
New theme?!
New Site Design
Tell new members to look at ALL the available catagories.
look at my new site
qscomputing.net - my new site
New site design i've been working on
look at my new site
My new site
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Advertise Your Website

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.