FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Could she like me?

dan751
My long time girlfriend and I broke up a while ago, we`ve both moved on. On of my friends was my crying shoulder the week of the breakup. My friend went into my ex`s work one day and my ex tried to say Hi to my friend, and my friend seemed standoff-ish , as in she wouldn`t acknowledge her, woudln`t talk with her. Could this be a sign that she likes me?
Bluedoll
This could be a sign that she doesn't want much to do with her or doesn't feel like going there. There could be a problem between the two of them. Its really hard to say without going to the source.
deanhills
dan751 wrote:
My long time girlfriend and I broke up a while ago, we`ve both moved on. On of my friends was my crying shoulder the week of the breakup. My friend went into my ex`s work one day and my ex tried to say Hi to my friend, and my friend seemed standoff-ish , as in she wouldn`t acknowledge her, woudln`t talk with her. Could this be a sign that she likes me?

The whole impression is based on hear-say. Your ex could easily have misinterpreted her meeting with your friend. Your friend could have been in a great hurry, or deep in thought, a million and one things. So perhaps you should not pay any attention to it. Perhaps you should also wonder why your ex felt she had to share this with you. Perhaps she knows that your friend has been your "crying shoulder" and wanted to get a little dig in? Million possibilities!
Flarkis
She might have FEELINGS for you but not in the way you think. She obviously cares if she stuck with you through your break-up but because your her friend, she has probably started loathing your ex, thinking that it's your ex's fault that your so hurt. I've seen girls do this and this might be whats happening here but as said above, there's many possibilities. In my experience, when two people break up, people usually take sides and start disliking the other person. Don't ask me why people do it, it sounds foolish but they do, and to me, that's what it looks like your friends doing. I suggest talking to her and finding out yourself (about why she ignored your ex, NOT if she likes you Wink)