FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some to Live Again

arquivo
I think its nice to try... What day in your life would you like to live again?

Last week i was working and this question came in my mind, I did it to my boss, who is a friend of mine too and his answer was fantastic, he told me a 30 min history.
So, what day would you like to live again?
tony
my wedding day of course!
Gonzalo
Oh, I was about 13, and it was my first experience in going fly casting fishing.
deanhills
Good exercise! I love travelling and being on the move. So any day that I am on the move is a good day for me. Too much of the same makes me feel quite stagnant. What is that saying about variety is the spice of life. I tried to think about reliving a day, but am too much focussed on today. I have had some good days, but do not want to relive any of them. I am more interested to live today as best as I can. Guaranteed some days will be wonderful, others OK, and some not so OK. Life is like that and is always full of surprises if you are open to receive them! The best way for me is to be focussed in the moment of NOW.
poppat
The day I stopped dancing. I would like to explain to my dance partner why I stopped. She has never spoken to me since. It has been 26 years and I don't even know where she is in the world now. It still makes me sad to think about it even though I moved on and got mariied 11 years ago.

poppat
sana618
well... i've had a wonderful life full of love and happiness with itz ups and down too,
so its really difficult to say which day i want to relive. but why do we want to relive the same day that we have already lived........
better to enjoy the new day with its beautiful sunrise which indicates a new day, new life to live and new expriences to have. well some may say that we can relive a day in our life to correct our past mistakes, but haven those mistakes made us wiser, more careful and better exprienced, if not for those mistakes what would we have learned.
all in all my friends.... better to have a new life experince then go back in life to live an old one
sondosia
The day I got accepted to Northwestern University. =) That was just a week ago. I'm still extremely excited.
apple
april 19th 1996...the day before my son was born
ocalhoun
I haven't lived a day worth reliving yet...
I never will in this form.
ankitdatashn
I would love to live any of the day when I was with "minnie" the squirrel which my mom found on a rainy day on the pathway. She was extremely dear to me and just like a daughter to me.

Still remember and feel that crawling feeling she gave to me when she walked with her small adorable feet on my body.

She was sooo pretty and just like a small kid. her small eyes ohh they were soo sweet. Its an agony that she died sometimes I get hallucinations that she would come back but I console myself everytime!!
Nameless
My first day of high school. Let's just say, I screwed up first impressions and generally didn't go so great socially from then ... >_<
standready
ocalhoun wrote:

That is the way I feel too.
ocalhoun
standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

!
Including the second sentence too?
crimson_aria
never thought about it until now. perhaps it'd be fun to relive my 7th birthday. I looked at my photo album again recently and realized that my 7th birthday was a special one. It was the only time I got to spend the entire day with my relatives from both sides of the family (father's side and mother's side). I looked at the pictures and thought about how fun it was if only I treasured all of them that time in a way I treasure them now.
standready
ocalhoun wrote:
standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

!

Most definately!
Blaster
I wouldn't min going back to 1st grade and living a day of 1st grade again... My teacher had pets and all that. I miss my elementary school days.
ocalhoun
standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

!

Most definately!

O.o
I found a kindred spirit on frihost!?!
After all this time... I can't believe it!
^.^
Wolf1918
I would go back to October 9th 1961, when I was seven years old, and I would either destroy or severely damage my father's car. Because he died in that car, in an accident coming home from work the next day. Hopefully then my father wouldn't have died and he would have been able to live a long life with my mom and I. I know our lives would have been a lot different, a lot better.

Chad
pashmina
i would like to go back to my childhood again..
that would be awesome
spring567
poppat wrote:
The day I stopped dancing. I would like to explain to my dance partner why I stopped. She has never spoken to me since. It has been 26 years and I don't even know where she is in the world now. It still makes me sad to think about it even though I moved on and got mariied 11 years ago.

poppat

My dance partner was my girlfriend . But now is not . We had apart . If there is a chance to choise a day to live again , I would like to choise the day we first danced . That was a day I never forgot forever .
Garga
pashmina wrote:
i would like to go back to my childhood again..
that would be awesome

Me too...Childhood...I miss... Laughing
vineeth
Interesting question but different answers comes to my mind... But on second thought, none seems that important. Hope I would be able to answer this questions some times later in my life...
SpellcasterDX
The day I found out this girl I really liked actually liked me back. Of course it never got much farther than that, but that was a pretty happy day.
airh3ad
I want to live i dont want to die i love my life i love my girl friend so much..
watersoul
The day my son was born...absolutely amazing experience and most beautiful day in my life, nothing has ever come close to that feeling ever Smile
Josso
Probably one of the insane nights out with my friends, there have been some where the vibe has been amazing and I'd go back to it to experience it again.
mwsupra
It would certainly be the day my son was born. If that never happened, I would say the same that I would not have had a day worth reliving.
Vladalf
Hard to answer this question, I didn't feel so much happiness as some who have replied here also and I'm a little confused on what to choose.
Vladalf
CosmicDisturbance
Summer of 2007. I had so much fun in that summer program.

(I'm only 13, by the way.)