FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any play Unreal Tournament?

aladino
Ut99, this is the game Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
no man i play ut2004 is ut99 a little old for nowadays
i like ut2004 most ad now the new ut2007 its cool
i like mostly instagib, it fun
bigdan
The first UT brings back plenty of memories...lunchtime in the computer labs, playing networked UT games...ahh...those were the days! Very Happy
ignition
UT 2004 all the way.
ben7
I really like UT, I had 2002 version [i think that's the one]. Good game to chill out to and jump around shooting people... its all good.
lockwolf
UT2007 Is going to kick major @$$ once it hits the market! And once I get $3000 for my next major gaming pc, its going to be the funnest game ever!
[FuN]goku
the old Ut is the best... i still play it cuz it reminds me of the good old days when me and me buddies use to game... i dont game with them too much anymore Sad
S3nd K3ys
[FuN]goku wrote:
the old Ut is the best... i still play it cuz it reminds me of the good old days when me and me buddies use to game... i dont game with them too much anymore Sad

What's your online name? I played TFC with a goku, as fuknrekd. Sound familiar?
[FuN]goku
.... no when i said i still play i ment single player.... i like playing with my own mods n stuff... last time i played multi was like when it first came out and back then i was Baron_Goku i wasnt in [FuN]
orno
ah good ol UT talk Smile
UT GOTY edition was the best in my opinion...its what really started it all off (atleaat its what started me off Razz) ...

now ofcourse UT2k4 rulez but still... nothing like the original
XeRo
UT 2004 is not good enought.... better i play U2
Jeff_vella_leone
ut2004 rules all for now till ut2007 i just wanted to know whether in ut2002 there was ctf instagib cos i saw ut99 and never saw ut2002
i dont personally think there was but just to know
leone
Ut 2004 is the best played ever game over the internet i don't know why some poeple don't like it .I play it for 8 hours every day and i find it's a good game. I only have the demo but the full is better i heared. I would like to see more people in ut. And one last thing, I am making my own forum of ut i hope you will find it interesting and if you have any problems i will like to help where i can , don't bother ask me anything on ut2004, I find no problems in answering
m_furquan36
UT 2004 is awsome in it sown ways. My bro didnt like it much, but ill give it 4 stars. Since my bro has been playing olod Ut's and was ranked 4th best in the world, he's quite critical about 2004's gameplay, and duznt like it ne ways! I love the soundtracks and the character extractions (possible through the UT Editor) the textures are a good use in 3d designing, and the music is good for personla listening. Love the gameplay and grafix. But i wonder why atari is involved???
dkershner
I prefer the original UT to the rest of the tournaments. Seemed much clearer and less complicated with excellent gameplay. All that have seemed to have changed with the series is the graphics improved at the expense of gameplay.
XeRo
Is better the halo 2 for pc version... Razz
Jeff_vella_leone
what as far as i know halo 2 didnt go for the pc too
its only on xbox
pls reply
hamik
I play it ,but I suck at it.I lost to my little brother....
XeRo
You can download it at a warez site...
Keshav
Absolutely right everyone!! Old UT brings memories of our time when we played multiplayer against friends. Now all friends are in their own world busy with their work!! Old UT is really awesome!! and fast even on a moderately fast PC. But for UT 2004, you require a really fast PC.
Lokine
I play UT2k4 because I don't have UT anymore... It's actually almost as fun as old UT, and thankfully my computer can run it rather smoothly.
Jeff_vella_leone
Lokine wrote:
I play UT2k4 because I don't have UT anymore... It's actually almost as fun as old UT, and thankfully my computer can run it rather smoothly.

Yea my computer can handle it really well allthough my cpu usage goes to 100% but i think it will do it even if i had the best pc.
But when i play and host there is no lag its like flash lol
I think i will need a better cpu for ut2007 because i think 2.4 GHz are not enough damit, but the rest of my computer is fast.
valo
I saw my uncle had it... It looked... very unreal Smile I have to try that one!
adlamb
I'd have to agree that GOTY edition was the best version. I also have 2004 but it dosent seem as tidy somehow, the maps are not as fluid.
Having said that, i also have memories of playing it in days gone by, especially with KMFDM playing on winamp in the background!
brosta
I play 2k4, my friend got me into it. Actually his brother is in a tournament right now in NYC.

What servers can you guys be found at? I like to play in Atari Epic East Demo, even though I have the full version, I mainly play Rankin.
JagatWorld
I played till UT 2004 and it is awesome...................... Wink
Sandcrawler
I play a little UT04 mainly for map ideas for Republic Commando ( a game that runs off the same engine) I really like the game and they have a ton of great gameplay modes and alot of good maps to go with it...
Jeff_vella_leone
brosta wrote:
I play 2k4, my friend got me into it. Actually his brother is in a tournament right now in NYC.

What servers can you guys be found at? I like to play in Atari Epic East Demo, even though I have the full version, I mainly play Rankin.

Nice, i play mainly on demo allthough i have full lol like u.
I play mostly Instagib CTF, i like the 1 hit kill thing
MY nick is |G>o<D|Jeff mainly they all know me there lol on EU servers because im from europe, hope to cya there sometimes Wink
Boles Roor
I play Unreal Tournament GOTY version, and also 2004. Not online though. Maybe I should do that sometime I'm not playing Guild Wars or Jet Set Radio Future. :p
headless
na i play ut 2004. its like the best ever. and ut 2007 is comin out in 07
agruts
I like to play UT2003 and UT 2004.
We always meet at games.surgut.ru:8000 to play UT2003
and games.surgut.ru:8015 for UT2004